+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LRP Fusion Micro Modified Motor (370-size)

WhoMe Guest

Default LRP Fusion Micro Modified Motor (370-size)

Guys are prayers have been answered..the perfect size and motor for our car!
    Check it out!

The ultimate speed weapon for any Micro-size car!

The LRP Fusion Micro Modified motor is a scaled down (370-size), full-blown LRP Fusion 4.1 Modified motor (540-size)!!

The LRP Fusion Micro Modified features all the latest 1/10th-scale Modified motor technology including high-quality components based on a state-of-the-art design. Full-blown modified teardown, double ball-bearing, rebuildeable design, laydown brushes, adj. timing, … - name it, you get it!!!
    The result out of intensive R&D-time is the highest possible performance for 1/18th-scale Micro On- and Off-Road racing!

The LRP Fusion Micro Modified is taking micro racing to the next power level – join the horsepower-community!!!

The speed secrets of the #52018 Fusion Micro Modified:
    >Special micro size 2.0mm shaft to accept kit pinions as well as after-market pinions with set-screws.
    >Fully adjustable timing for maximum speed and power!
    >Extra cooling-vent zone to minimized the temperature and maximize the efficiency!
    >Fully rebuildeable 370 motor design, scaled down from a 540 modified motor!
    Attached Images  

ahh...im with you now..eww...it matches my esc too...do we have a retailer yet? I thought that thing was still really REALLY new!! Where can i find one?

WhoMe Guest

I just saw news of it a few minutes ago myself. I have no idea where to get one but I DEFINATLY need to get one. o.o

...hmm...yup that is amust have...cant find anythoing on it yet...we need a price...

WhoMe Guest

Somone needs to email LRP and find out whats up with this gear. RCCA just got some info on the new LRP micro speed control on the fourth so this is all new news. This is the motor Ive been waiting for.

...you want to do or should i? it was on my list of things to do...Let me do it tonight...pleeeeease !!

gustav Guest

give me one !! how many turns?

fasteddie Guest

Looks like they've done their homework..... very nice!. I do rate LRP gear. Should be awesome in the Mini Inferno -just what it needs, along with a 9.6v GP1100 pack.

...ok the eternal question, with THIS platform anyway...will it fit?

...I hate to say but i think it wont...look at the length of what comes out the bum end of the can...its gonna hi slap bang on the steering upright / support...God i hope im wrong...

chrille Guest

If it fits im defenitialy gonna buy one!! It would be so nice with a engine that you can actualy change the brushings on...

+ Reply to Thread