+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

bermbuster Guest

Default Merry Christmas

I would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and I hope Santa fills your stockings with everything you wished for.......

mat3833 Guest

thanks for saying merry christmas and not "happy holidays". merry christmas to you to!!

Matty

DrVonHoSS Guest

Merry Christmas!!

gopher Guest

Merry Christmas!

and a happy holidays to those of you who do not believe in Christ

Hawk Guest

This is Darryl and Willie wishing you all Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

pimpsmurf Guest

I don't do the whole Kwanza thing. "It's for yuppie scum" (TM)

-JNY

DrVonHoSS Guest

I'd like to also wish BlackHawk a Happy Kwanza!

pimpsmurf Guest

haha! Don't slip on your Mkeka, and certainly don't let the guy with the herpie sip from your Kikombe cha umoja! I'm sure he's in denial about his Kinara (it's a menora). All joking aside, I don't support "The True Path to Blackness" (*), but a cult leader capable of what he admitately did doesn't deserve to create any holiday.

* = A quote from Karenga's book, "The sevenfold path of blackness is think black, talk black, act black, create black, buy black, vote black, and live black"

Quote Originally Posted by "L.A. Times on May 14, 1971
    "The victims said they were living at Karenga’s home when Karenga accused them of trying to kill him by placing crystals in his food and water and in various areas of his house. When they denied it, allegedly they were beaten with an electrical cord and a hot soldering iron was put in Miss Davis’ mouth and against her face. Police were told that one of Miss Jones’ toes was placed in a small vise, which then was tightened by the men and one woman. The following day Karenga told the women that ‘Vietnamese torture is nothing compared to what I know." Miss Tamao put detergent in their mouths; Smith turned a water hose full force on their faces, and Karenga, holding a gun, threatened to shoot both of them. The victims Deborah Jones and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothing."
    Do you research, then judge for yourself. Happy Kwanza... I guess.

-JNY
    Last edited by pimpsmurf; 12-24-2005 at 09:19 PM.

BiGRoB21 Guest

merry christmas to everyone on halfeight.com, yall are a great bunch of people to have on one forum... we never have any flame wars (except for 5x8). hope it will be the same way for the new year but with only more toys, tips and post!

Datrain Guest

PIMP

Then how is Christmas any better? What did Jesus have to do with acting fake/nice and buying presents only once a year. It is capitalism that promotes x-mas , not Jesus.
    The value of the holidays lies on the beholder. kids don't know of the history behind these things. They just know how it makes them feel. Good food, fun, family, presents, singing, it is just an excuse to celebrate. That is why folks refer to it as the Holiday Spirit. Just be nice boys/girls

Dang, did you have that quote pasted up on your wall or in your back pocket just waiting for a chance to use it? R U angry at some body?LOL

here r your 7 principles

NGUZO SABA
    (The Seven Principles)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umoja (Unity)
    To strive for and maintain unity in the family, community, nation and race.
    Kujichagulia (Self-Determination)
    To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves and speak for ourselves.
    Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility)
    To build and maintain our community together and make our brother's and sister's problems our problems and to solve them together.
    Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics)
    To build and maintain our own stores, shops and other businesses and to profit from them together.
    Nia (Purpose)
    To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
    Kuumba (Creativity)
    To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
    Imani (Faith)
    To believe with all our heart in our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.

didn't see no BLACK in there. That is a cut n paste from the current web site http://www.us-organization.org/30th/30yrs.html

Just thought I would add so'in

+ Reply to Thread