+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kyosho Mini Inferno clear body

pimpsmurf Guest

Default Kyosho Mini Inferno clear body

I think there was some confusion as to the Kyosho brand mini inferno body.

I was under the impression that the Kyosho body has the outline of the faux heatsink on it, and it does not. Between that, the clearance issues with brushless setups, and the shock issues on the proline body, I won't be getting another proline body for my little baby. The proline body is sexy. That is a given, but for me it just sucks.

-JNY

...agreed...the Proline is sexy as hell and i DO want one, but its functionality just doesnt butter my bread...The KYOSHO body DOESNT have the heatsink outline either..and here i was thinking that it did...Thanks Pimpy...

..NOTE: I am VERY interested to see what Proline will do with the ST...

pimpsmurf Guest

Me too, and the more I read and hear about the ST, the more certain I'll have one.

I finally got my LHS to carry mamba esc's and motors, and he said he would order 1-2 STs when they hit.

I got some other stuff today too, and more info will come later when I get the chance.

-JNY

Inferno454 Guest

What about the JConcepts bod??

...There is SO much rom under the ST body its almost ridiculous..lol...you could have a Xmas party in there...

pimpsmurf Guest

painted up, my first fade. Pearl blue front, candy blue back. florescent orange trim on the bottom of the sides.

It looks pretty nice, mostly because of the lack of an outlined circle on the top of the biotch. I installed the 4x6mm shims too, and WOW! I put a couple in the hubs to steady that, so all I need is that alloy servo saver and I will have ZERO wabble. I'm so happy with the shims, but I had to do .9mm front and .5 rear. Super nice!

</beer rant>

-JNY

...shims are good...shims are our friends...but where's the picture of the body? you must have forgotten it in your drunken stupor

pimpsmurf Guest

Yeah, yeah, I don't know who thought that making a malt liquor energy drink would be a good idea. I finally broke down and bought another camera because I broke the processor in my old camera (cameras do not have airbags.) I still need to clean up the edges and do some decals and clearcoat before I get pics for you guys. The fade is alright, but it's not as great as it looked last night (go figure). Some decals should draw attention away from the paintjob.

-JNY

+ Reply to Thread