+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: PitBull Chassis

hkopium Guest

FINALLY!!! Aluminum chassis!!! I waited for sooooo loooong!

Hawk Guest

Bit,
    You do know that after several ugly incidents with that breed, PitBulls are castrated in California now. Even the females.

...I always thought Californians had no ballls And you better be careful because in California this chassis might give you cancer too

...ok Then...In Cali we will call it the PitPuppy...lol...

bcuzau Guest

Pitbulls are banned in Ontario, Canada around March 2005..

Hey HKopium. Sounds like you didn't know that CAW has an milled aluminum chassis available already..

looks sharp..
    CAW Chassis and shock tower on Ebay

Bit you're crazy!

...Well it seems that WHEREVER you go the PitBull just has a terrible image now doesnt it

...Bcuzau; CORRECT...This is the initial chassis that CAW did...

...But it has evolved now into something which might not actually be to everybody's liking...But we saw a need for something like it and went ahead with it...

...this MIGHT be what it looks like now...

QuickEight Guest

Default Lookin' Good

Well, the ol' saying is "There's one born every minute." So, I'll put in my order for one. My wife's TarmacTerror will look good with this one.

...Quickie...Duly noted brotha but keep your chequebook in your pocket mate...wait a while so you can see the FULL picture...it will make more sense...

...We arent looking to rip any one off...Same ideal as DrVonnHoss; we are just out there to improve the platform and have a blast while we do it...

...EDIT: NEW pics just arrived and I literally squealed like a girl...Cant wait to show y'all...

DrVonHoSS Guest

This CAW chassis looks pretty sweet.. I'd like to see one purple anodized.. BLING BLING!

I am concerned about weight and durability. Aluminum can bend without you knowing it.. where-as graphite is either perfectly flat or broken.. theres no in between.

I have never bought a CAW product but I have huge respect for them simply because they make there stuff in the U.S. and not china.. and there quality appears to be top notch.

That mill work on that chassis pic made me feel like I was on some sort of bad acid trip. I hope something is done about that prior to production.

As I mentioned before.. I just want the HALF 8 to be the best possible micro ever. I dont care if its an Eclipse chassis or a CAW chassis.. my main concern is improving this car as much as possible for racing and beating every Vendetta ever made!!

Good Luck Guys!!

QuickEight Guest

Default Speaking of Vendetta

Has anyone seen any of the Vendettas locally yet? I have read on some of the other forums that Duratrax and Tower are now shipping the cars. Although personally I don't see how the Vendetta can compete against the Mini Inferno. But in a box stock confugration it would be interesting.

And that was one of my biggest disappointments when I first got my H8, the six double AAs battery setup. Of course, the Vendetta and its' 700mah battery is probably not much better.

pointcrossed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ...I always thought Californians had no ballls And you better be careful because in California this chassis might give you cancer too

HEY!!! Easy now.........

+ Reply to Thread