I am a new member here and i hope this subject hasn't been beaten to death but i have a few questions.

I know non of these trucks are in stores yet atleast not here but incase they are out somehwere other then Canada i was wondering if anyone can chime in. I am looking for the better Mini Truck for speed/handling/aftermarket support and cost.

How does the Mini LST ( with dual brushless mamba motors )compare in top speed/handling to the Mini Inferno ST (single burshless motor)? Is the cost even worth it to 2 run 2 brushless motor on a Mini LST or will the Mini LST with one brushless 540 be faster over all compared to a Mini Inferno ST with one brushless motor?

Any inside information how the 2 trucks handle? I believe the Mini Inferno ST is slightly bigger so i assume it will handle better. Would it be safe to assume the aftermarket support on either vehicle is great.

Final question. Is it safe to say these 2 mini Trucks would be the top 2 in mini Trucks?

As it stand from my perspective the Mini LST looks to be more expensive since it will require 2 motors but assuming i can run one brushless 540 would it be a better alternative over the Mini Inferno ST ? Also the Stadium truck looks to have fewer parts to replace if anything breaks.

I will be using the mini trucks for bashing and racing with locals nothing heavy but having something durable and competitive in speed thorughout the power band with great handling would be a bonus.

I hope someone with inside information or have compared both trucks can chime in.