akura2 Guest

Default ***RD Logic's Nitro Conversion for H8**

NO info yet... but check it out

15-sized motor!!!!

WeatherB Guest

haha... Looks like a freak of nature...

Where do we buy it?

mOOsE Guest

wow, thats just crazy. Nice exhaust lol. Hope the motor even runs with that tiny piping and muffler

DrVonHoSS Guest

Looks Awesome!
    But how is the body gonna fit over that receiver?

....HAHAHAHAHAAHA>>>.LOL>>!!!! Man that thing is FREAKIN' COOL!!!

...There is a line out of Jurassic Park; said by Jeff GoldBlums character which i feel is poignant...Upon hearing that the old guy is going to be 're-engineering' dinosaurs he says something like, 'Just because you CAN do it doesnt mean you SHOULD do it.."

...I love it...I think its great! Stupendous!!! Thats no small feat fellas...THAT monstous mechanical machine fitted to the H8 chassis!!! But there are just a FEW small issues they need to address

...So will it be me or you that tells these guys they are going to shred their stock tiers, blow those 'stiil' stock center drive shafts, el destructo their steering unit and get so MUCH ballooning on that rear left tire that they are going NOWHERE VERY quickly....Man i would LOVE to see them fire this thing up..lol...

...And what are they going to use as a body? A shoe box with holes cut to see out of ? LOL...

...BTW is that a CAW chassis?

Hawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BitHed
    ....HAHAHAHAHAAHA>>>.LOL>>!!!! Man that thing is FREAKIN' COOL!!!

...There is a line out of Jurassic Park; said by Jeff GoldBlums character which i feel is poignant...Upon hearing that the old guy is going to be 're-engineering' dinosaurs he says something like, 'Just because you CAN do it doesnt mean you SHOULD do it.."

...I love it...I think its great! Stupendous!!! Thats no small feat fellas...THAT monstous mechanical machine fitted to the H8 chassis!!! But there are just a FEW small issues they need to address

...So will it be me or you that tells these guys they are going to shred their stock tiers, blow those 'stiil' stock center drive shafts, el destructo their steering unit and get so MUCH ballooning on that rear left tire that they are going NOWHERE VERY quickly....Man i would LOVE to see them fire this thing up..lol...

...And what are they going to use as a body? A shoe box with holes cut to see out of ? LOL...

...BTW is that a CAW chassis?
    I loved his part in Jurassic park, what a line.

As for a body, I could picture it with a Hummer or Expedition truck body. That might work.

plain_simple Guest

Another question is:
    What will be the effect on the RX when fuel hit it due to bad pitting?!
    Will it still work? Will it glitch? Any bet? Anyone?

UNITED_RC Guest

Obviously, you dont run the body on it.....there is no way it would fit!!

A for Effort!

URC

mat3833 Guest

lol no body. great answer. or you could make a rollcage and ziptie panels of lexan on it.

Matt

Hawk Guest

Did anybody notice the aluminum chassis? I wonder if you could make it a littel longer and make room to arrange things a little better. I be it could be done with a ST body and a custom aluminum chassis.

+ Reply to Thread