PDA

View Full Version : Half8 Crowd Pleazer

k_bojar
10-11-2005, 02:01 AM
Here is my freshly paint Crowd Pleazer for my Half8...WhoMe did the awesome paint for it :D

Its all ready and waiting for decals...Its gonna look good at the ECC :D

Hawk
10-11-2005, 02:13 AM
... looking good. Now don't forget to fill those front shocks with lighter fluid. :cool:

BitHed
10-11-2005, 02:52 AM
...Aw dood you have GOT to be kidding me!! There goes my planned paint for the ST!! lol...thats so weird that you came up with that colouring...Damn now im back to square one again..KB looks flamin' great mate ;) WhoMe is gifted in Oh! So many ways..lol...

...BTW the PanicToys stickers will be arriving with me shortly from Australia...Doing my best to get your stuff there in time for ECC...

k_bojar
10-11-2005, 02:55 PM
...Aw dood you have GOT to be kidding me!! There goes my planned paint for the ST!! lol...thats so weird that you came up with that colouring...Damn now im back to square one again..KB looks flamin' great mate ;) WhoMe is gifted in Oh! So many ways..lol...

...BTW the PanicToys stickers will be arriving with me shortly from Australia...Doing my best to get your stuff there in time for ECC...

Sorry...didn't mean to steal you scheme :) we can have "team cars" your's over there and mine here

Yeah, WhoMe is a gifted painter...I think I might now have a "guy to throw paint for me" :)

I'll be patiently waiting for them...

houseplant
10-13-2005, 11:10 PM
if i could get anything i wanted for christmas i would have to choose the ability to paint r/c car bodies as good as weatherb and other ppls hew can paint well