PDA

View Full Version : Bad News for 3Racing Carbon!!

Randelstevens
10-09-2005, 06:48 AM
We hat to say this cuz 3Racing has done a great job getting good parts out for the half eight and getting them out fast. But thier carbon parts just are not going to work!!! they have consistently failed WAY to soon under only mild conditions, Especially any paty with SSG Carbon. that is not to say thier other carbon does not fail in the same manner. The SSG is more brittle, and the matrix is just wrong! A common mistake if you do not do proper testing, or in the case of 3Racing making an educated guess so thay can have a full line of parts before anyone. We hope 3Racing is aware of this problem, and will have a proper matrix out soon.

hkopium
10-09-2005, 07:12 AM
Bro,

My graphite front shocks tower was broken last week and it was damaged exactly like yours. One corner was 'Ripped'.

However, mine is a Atomic version.

So I guess it is not only 3Racing. Graphite shocks tower is simply not a good idea for off-road vehicle. It looks good but not practical.

I replaced it with a good sturdy Kyosho own aluminum shocks tower.

Randelstevens
10-09-2005, 07:32 AM
A Carbon matrix is the answer, Any AL will bend and damage other parts. We are in uncharted territory. The car's are "one half the size" and atleast twice as fast both in touqe and top speed. The Half eight will know doubt push the envelope in carbon matrix design and in time will show what Co. can rise to the challenge. let us know if AL works we will not be testing any AL shock towers, as thier is only one outcome. As sad as i am to say this so far the stock tower has out lasted all commers by at least 3 to 1 or more. its ugly but it works!

Crunch
10-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Yup....I have seen a few H8 CF towers break at the very same spot. I have also seen alloy units bent at the same spot. I guess that's one of the main weak spots on the H8.

k_bojar
10-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Just for the record, full size 8th scale buggies use aluminum shock towers...And most don't bend, so its not an issue of needing a "special carbon", just a thicker alminum for the shock towers....

Carbon, just won't handle the abuse that the front tower on a buggy when it needs to absorb soo much stress...

Try the aluminum ones, you should have much better luck..

BTW, I've been running the same front shock tower on my 8th scale buggy since day 1 - no benda or breaks...BUt then again, my shock tower is 4mm T6 aluminum :)

WhoMe
10-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah thats an old flaw with those towers. Months ago ACsubie reported the same break. Its just too brittle for that peice. Go alloy or keep the stock plastic peice.

Randelstevens
10-09-2005, 03:46 PM
If more ppl have good results with any brand of Al shock tower for the half eight please post. As the last post is correct in 8th scale buggys, so far current Al shock towers available for half eight will not produce the same result. this is just a guess, but based on our info and feedback and knowing Kyosho's parts, I'll bet Kyosho's Al front shock tower just might be the best available. If anyone has tested the kyosho Al shock tower please post.

BLACKHAWK444
10-09-2005, 03:48 PM
How did you break the steering plate?!?!

Randelstevens
10-09-2005, 04:12 PM
we have been working on trajectory of one of are jumps, and working with new scale of the half eight. Well long story short from time to time we have a few nose dives. But seriously that one broke in one run or less, we have not broken a stock one or any of our carbon steering plates and we are using old carbon designed for another project. We are just finishing Our first run of carbon customized for the half eight, with any LUCK you should be able run your half eight over with a Car and the carbon wont fail. note: only referring to sterring plate.

also we are running carbon chassies that dont flex this could be adding to the problem?

BLACKHAWK444
10-09-2005, 04:27 PM
I hope mine doesn't break mine. I ordered a 3R black carbon.

Ronny
10-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Hi guys :)

Regarding carbon-towers. I used to design my own line of carbon products called R-edition for 1/8 racing, and had a deal with a English company to make the parts. This company do wings for Formula 3000 and such, so they knew there thing. I used carbon towers, radio-plate, steering-plate, top-plate etc. I broke 2 front-towers in 3 years. Carbon is VERY tough IF made right. The way that each layer of carbon lies, quality of the carbon, how much epoxy are used etc will all make or break the towers.

So, 3Racing's towers are not any more "crappy" then ANY of the other brands I've seen out there up to now. They are all of "bad" quality. You just need to take 1 look at whatever of the now existing towers (that I have seen) to see that they are made of cheep carbon, lots of epoxy, and have not been made specially for it's purpouse. Use Alum.towers, they are made for racing with the purpouse to finish the race. Carbon if not made properly, is for looks and std speeds if you ask me.

Also, IF we are all fair,. and just take a look at Mr.Stevens fantastic jump :D
IS IT REALLY strange that we snap a tower or five? REALLY, if you are honest. Have anyone for example taken into account that the H8 in STOCK form does 21.km/13.mph in speed, which equals into a SCALE 1/1 speed of 378.km/236.mph!!! Mine has a BL motor, 8 cell and so on, it does 55.km/35.mph, which transform into 990.km/618.mph when you take it's 18'th scale into account.

Not strange at all that things break ;)

plain_simple
10-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Eheheheheh.. Ronny just killed another thread! :D

BitHed
10-10-2005, 12:14 AM
...hmm...no he didnt Plain Simple...Lets just take Ronnys post as a VERY educated opinion...I agree with BOTH Randel and Ronny...My REAR tower is 3mm carbon made locally by an outfit called FiveStars...They make great stuff...My FRONT tower is CAW, one of the first ones that came out that is QUITE thick...I have just recieved a thinner one but i am pretty sure i will bend it beyond recognition so i will stick with the stock one...

...I am interested in seeing what Randel has planned as he obviously knows what he is talking about...I dont even know what a carbon matrix is!!

...I think that the REAR tower is reasonable protected from direct hits so carbon will work..That would be WELL constructed carbon...i dont run my CAW because i think its over kill for that part in THAT position...plus im a weight weenie :o

...Of course all of this will become moot when some of us convert to the ST :cool: The body will save lots of direct hits and hopefully help things lasta a little longer...

...Either way I will pass these comments onto 3RACING and see whats comes back...

hkopium
10-10-2005, 01:31 AM
I hope mine doesn't break mine. I ordered a 3R black carbon.

I am not trying to scare you or something bro, just stating the fact:

Brand name doesn't matter, color doesn't matter, Carbon front shocks tower on H8 simply breaks sooner of later. Remember: Never let your H8 flips over at fast corner turning if it is using Carbon Tower!

Ronny
10-10-2005, 02:32 AM
Eheheheheh.. Ronny just killed another thread! :D

Oooops, I did it again :o Ha ha ha, sorry, but I just wanted to share.
Btw, diden't anyone noticed I just made a ass of myself with that posting :confused: I wrote 18.th scale, which is soooo wrong, sorry :o
So the speed calculations is not correct eighter, as it should not be multiplied with 18, but with 16 to get the "actual" 1/1 scale speed.

Ronny
10-10-2005, 02:43 AM
...hmm...no he didnt Plain Simple...Lets just take Ronnys post as a VERY educated opinion...I agree with BOTH Randel and Ronny...My REAR tower is 3mm carbon made locally by an outfit called FiveStars...They make great stuff...My FRONT tower is CAW, one of the first ones that came out that is QUITE thick...I have just recieved a thinner one but i am pretty sure i will bend it beyond recognition so i will stick with the stock one...

...I am interested in seeing what Randel has planned as he obviously knows what he is talking about...I dont even know what a carbon matrix is!!

...I think that the REAR tower is reasonable protected from direct hits so carbon will work..That would be WELL constructed carbon...i dont run my CAW because i think its over kill for that part in THAT position...plus im a weight weenie :o

...Of course all of this will become moot when some of us convert to the ST :cool: The body will save lots of direct hits and hopefully help things lasta a little longer...

...Either way I will pass these comments onto 3RACING and see whats comes back...

Bit :) Carbon Matrix is the layer/direction of the carbon. Correct me if I'm wrong please, as I designed it, and diden't make it. But from my knowlegh I wagely remember matrix as our reference to how I wanted the structure of the parts to be, i.e 3 or 4 layers, which direction of the layers, and amount of epoxy used, thickness etc..

InfernoRacer
10-11-2005, 12:32 AM
I run the 3 Racing Aluminium Blue Shock towers and all i can say is very tuff. I have thrashed the hell out of my car since i broke my plastic shock towers and they are fantastic.

Trickpatrick
10-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi all
Mamba power down the driveway (cement) full speed. Hit pavment at end of driveway small bump. Half8 went airborne (big time) landed upside down slid on its top for awhile, hit rock fliped up in air and land on it top again and spun down the street. These were very hard hits.

Had slight chill and nausea for a moment.
Kyosho front shock tower had slight scratching on tips and wing was sanded down a bit.. thats it.

Kyosho shock tower was 12.00 saved my 700.00 baby.
when you can... buy Kyosho parts, quality, and durability.

Trick

mat3833
10-11-2005, 05:30 PM
yea if i have the money i will get kyosho parts. but im 15 and dont have a job so $ is hard to get. i realy want the diffs tho.

Matt

Hawk
10-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Hi all
Kyosho shock tower was 12.00 saved my 700.00 baby.
when you can... buy Kyosho parts, quality, and durability.

Trick
All I can say is 'Amen brother'. I am sure that there could be carbon fiber that is strong as heck out there. I have used some. It is impressive. I payed $50 for hand layed up mud guards for MP7.5. The technician did plastics for a living and built them on request. They took a full throttle hit by a 1/8 buggy and cracked but saved a $145 pipe system (RB086) that is notoriously soft.
This was nothing like the $8 mass produced parts that are most of them on the market. You get what you pay for.
Buy aluminum alloy parts of good quality and they will survive. Maybe the shock towers will bend. But a bent tower will allow you to finish the race where a broken one ends your day. If you won't pay for good parts to start with, then it would be inconsistent to think you would have spare parts to back up.
I have seen the Fioroni parts and I hear all the complaints about them being too expensive. Fioroni makes some of the best parts on the planet. They are in business and stay in business because they are doing something right. Yes there are cheaper parts but there probably aren't any better parts. They are very well designed, exceptionally well made. That means they fit their intended purpose, they are as strong as they need to be and as light as they can be given their purpose.
Don't expect cheap parts to last or fit or work at all and you will never be disappointed. 3racing makes good parts, usually. They compete on the low end of the scale. I bet their sedan parts are very good. The perception that smaller scale means less money is not correct. The base car, to fit into the price points marketing picked required plastice where they should have used another more expensive material. You have to replace all these part eventually. Sorry.
And for those that say Kyosho is too expensive, try Mugen. Parts are not cheaper, hopups are not cheaper. Maybe the RTR Ofnas are cheap but that is their main problem, they are made of cheap parts. The race winning Ofnas are not cheap, believe me. And nobody won any kind of regional or higher race with Hyper $100 motors. It is just the reality of the hobby.
:cool:
Sorry for the rant, I just get a little irritated with all the nickel and dime stuff. Some have good attitudes about it, and know that they have to live within their limited budget. We all do, just some of us don't want to admit it.
There is no silver bullet.

Ronny
10-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Hawk :)

I find you a interesting person, with a LOT of smart things to say, and the gift to not say IF it's not in your "department" sort of speak. When you do speak, you open your mouth, and visdom comes out, Hawk, I like you!

And there is nothing more true then the GOLDEN words, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Buy 2 good pack instead of 3 medium ones, buy 1 quality motor instead of smoking 3 cheep ones, buy ALUMINIUM towers if your going to play rough, get the Kyosho shock if you want instant performance.. Do this, it may take a little longer to save up for, but in the end you are saving money & headacke for sure.

Best regards,
Ronny

46u
10-14-2005, 10:44 PM
Those that have broken the CF shock towers did you run CA glue around the edges before installing?

Randelstevens
10-21-2005, 05:32 AM
Those that have broken the CF shock towers did you run CA glue around the edges before installing?
An open wheel racer!! My favorite in any scale. Anyways looking at list of cars you run and guessing you have purchased 3Racing products before, the edges of the SSG carbon are sealed and will not soke up much if any of the CA glue mostly because 50-75 % of the laminate is not carbon but some kind of closed cell filler. Also that break so easy thier really is no point in trying to combat the problem. We went straight to expensive Kyosho front shock stay and sofar so good.

BitHed
10-25-2005, 04:02 AM
...3RACING has come back to me with the following comments on this thread...

..QUOTE: "In our opinion, carbon parts are just for more customer selection. Carbon is light but not strong compared with aluminum. And the same for aluminum, it is heavy but strong. So, we just want our customers to find the suitable one for themselves. If they want durable, buy aluminum, If they want light, buy carbon. We know that many other companies have the same complaint about their carbon parts." END-QUOTE...

...And that pretty much sums it up :)

DrVonHoSS
10-25-2005, 07:53 PM
...3RACING has come back to me with the following comments on this thread...

..QUOTE: "In our opinion, carbon parts are just for more customer selection. Carbon is light but not strong compared with aluminum. And the same for aluminum, it is heavy but strong. So, we just want our customers to find the suitable one for themselves. If they want durable, buy aluminum, If they want light, buy carbon. We know that many other companies have the same complaint about their carbon parts." END-QUOTE...

...And that pretty much sums it up :)

Dont buy colored graphite!! It is weaker than your traditional carbon sheets... and not all carbon fiber is created equal. It all has to do with the Isotopics!.. whatever that means!!

Ronny
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
All I can say is 'Amen brother'. I am sure that there could be carbon fiber that is strong as heck out there. I have used some. It is impressive. I payed $50 for hand layed up mud guards for MP7.5. The technician did plastics for a living and built them on request. They took a full throttle hit by a 1/8 buggy and cracked but saved a $145 pipe system (RB086) that is notoriously soft.
This was nothing like the $8 mass produced parts that are most of them on the market. You get what you pay for.
Buy aluminum alloy parts of good quality and they will survive. Maybe the shock towers will bend. But a bent tower will allow you to finish the race where a broken one ends your day. If you won't pay for good parts to start with, then it would be inconsistent to think you would have spare parts to back up.
I have seen the Fioroni parts and I hear all the complaints about them being too expensive. Fioroni makes some of the best parts on the planet. They are in business and stay in business because they are doing something right. Yes there are cheaper parts but there probably aren't any better parts. They are very well designed, exceptionally well made. That means they fit their intended purpose, they are as strong as they need to be and as light as they can be given their purpose.
Don't expect cheap parts to last or fit or work at all and you will never be disappointed. 3racing makes good parts, usually. They compete on the low end of the scale. I bet their sedan parts are very good. The perception that smaller scale means less money is not correct. The base car, to fit into the price points marketing picked required plastice where they should have used another more expensive material. You have to replace all these part eventually. Sorry.
And for those that say Kyosho is too expensive, try Mugen. Parts are not cheaper, hopups are not cheaper. Maybe the RTR Ofnas are cheap but that is their main problem, they are made of cheap parts. The race winning Ofnas are not cheap, believe me. And nobody won any kind of regional or higher race with Hyper $100 motors. It is just the reality of the hobby.
Sorry for the rant, I just get a little irritated with all the nickel and dime stuff. Some have good attitudes about it, and know that they have to live within their limited budget. We all do, just some of us don't want to admit it.
There is no silver bullet.

Hawk.

I like your comment about FIORONI. Vittorio (Mr.Fioroni) is a good friend of mine. He is a fantastic man - and REALLY knows his thing. Did know? he's got a lineup of H8 parts ;) If I'm going to the Neo Invitational race in Antwerp in 14 days, I'll probably meet him - then I'm asking to check out some samples ;)

BitHed
10-27-2005, 12:14 AM
...wow...rubbing shoulders with some heavy people there Ronny ;) Make sure you get TWO of everything ;)

Hawk
10-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Ronny, how you doing man?
I love Fioroni parts. They are incredible. I remember you writing about the variable diffs in another forum. You mentioned that Vittorio gave them to you to test. I bought three BBF diffs. never did see the Fioroni version delivered. The diffs work great but now they are worth too much money to use. :D
I have a supplier that carries the Fioroni Half8 parts. I will pick them up eventually. The reason I mentioned Fioroni was because some one here wrote that they were very expensive parts. Apparently they haven't seen how much the 1/8 buggy parts cost. I just had to buy $92 steer knuckles last weekend when my old ones gave out. I laughed though because I didn't get the expensive $99 Black version. :rolleyes:
I have and use my Fioroni center diff mount. $120 for a diff mount, are you kidding? This one piece has saved me so much time at the track and probably saved me making a race that the stock mount would have made impossible. The ability to take apart only the section of the diff you need to work on is so nice. I can pull, fix and install a center diff in minutes without messing up my brakes and throttle settings. And it is a piece of art, the machining and finish is first rate.
You being a MBX 5 guy now has heard of Eck-Tec haven't you? I am going to try their parts because they make them for the 777 now. They look so German. So overengineered and utilitarian. I hope they work as well as they look. :cool:
Hope to see you on a track in the states this year, I was disappointed you couldn't make the Silver State this year.
You are a champion, keep it up.

mat3833
10-27-2005, 12:30 AM
hey how much is a set of towers from firroni? i might save up and get them. i like firroni quality, i have never bought any parts from them but some friends did and all i can say is wow! they look and perform awesome!

Matt

Hawk
10-27-2005, 12:31 AM
...wow...rubbing shoulders with some heavy people there Ronny ;) Make sure you get TWO of everything ;)

You remember me putting in a thread that Ronny is a celebrity? I wasn't joking, he is a force in the European Offroad sport. He hangs with the movers and shakers of the world wide sport. Bling Bling.

Just like you in Japan eh, BitHed? The rest of us just bask in the glow.

Hawk
10-27-2005, 12:56 AM
hey how much is a set of towers from firroni? i might save up and get them. i like firroni quality, i have never bought any parts from them but some friends did and all i can say is wow! they look and perform awesome!

Matt

Try this guy. I have had good luck with him. He has Fioroni parts that many don't bother to carry.

http://www.suzannegammage.com/products.php?id=86

The only thing he doesn't list today is the rear knuckles. Here is a link to GS racing USA site:
http://www.gsracing.com/web/page.asp?pgs=products&catid=36

Ronny
10-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Ronny, how you doing man?
I love Fioroni parts. They are incredible. I remember you writing about the variable diffs in another forum. You mentioned that Vittorio gave them to you to test. I bought three BBF diffs. never did see the Fioroni version delivered. The diffs work great but now they are worth too much money to use. :D
I have a supplier that carries the Fioroni Half8 parts. I will pick them up eventually. The reason I mentioned Fioroni was because some one here wrote that they were very expensive parts. Apparently they haven't seen how much the 1/8 buggy parts cost. I just had to buy $92 steer knuckles last weekend when my old ones gave out. I laughed though because I didn't get the expensive $99 Black version. :rolleyes:
I have and use my Fioroni center diff mount. $120 for a diff mount, are you kidding? This one piece has saved me so much time at the track and probably saved me making a race that the stock mount would have made impossible. The ability to take apart only the section of the diff you need to work on is so nice. I can pull, fix and install a center diff in minutes without messing up my brakes and throttle settings. And it is a piece of art, the machining and finish is first rate.
You being a MBX 5 guy now has heard of Eck-Tec haven't you? I am going to try their parts because they make them for the 777 now. They look so German. So overengineered and utilitarian. I hope they work as well as they look. :cool:
Hope to see you on a track in the states this year, I was disappointed you couldn't make the Silver State this year.
You are a champion, keep it up.

Thanks a million for the compliments Hawk :o I'm not sure that I'm FAMOUSE in any way, hehe - but I feel I have managed to do some good via forums and such. Regarding being a force in the Euro racing-senario, I do what I can - but first now I feel I'm having a good pace. At races like the Euro Champs, the difference in the TQ time and for example 40.th, isen't very big, maybe 12-14 seconds on a 5.minute heat. This equals ONE roll that needs mashalling, so..

My MAIN problems for not being faster then I currently am, is the lack of finances to race A LOT more abroad. I only have 3 track to train on, so when I go race abroad, I need too much time coming into the right rythem & setup.
This more or less takes all my oppertunitys to finish as high as I would have liked.

The center diff-housing is SUPERB! As you perfectly put it in other words Hawk, it saves you a sh''-load of time and hassle!!

Anyway, FIORONI, ah - what a wonderful man Vittorio is. He has a brain, skills like not too many others I know. You GET what you pay for, no discussion there for sure. First time I met Vittorio/Fioroni was at the Kyosho Masters in France. I was there totally alone, and had no pitman. I just asked one of the guys that was there, and he said, OF COURSE I'll help you in the pit. This friendly guy turned out to be Mr.Fioroni:-) So from that point, we met a lot during that year via different races, and he has been taking care of me in different ways since. I love this man! This race was also the race I met Kortz, Regan & Greg Degani, and not to forget my bud Kanai-san. Kanai is VERY funny - recently poking me in the side, going, Ronny-san - you change car, not good, hehe at the Holland Indoors this year.

Do any of you know Kortz & Regan? These two are the funniest, most crazy guys EVER! Man, I was laughing so hard at the Master when I got to know them, I thought I would die. I'm looking so much forward to hook up with them asap again..

SilverState, yeah Hawk, that was a REAL downer for me. Got the message 4 days before departure that the trip was cancelled:-( I was really bommed out, as I was going to stay with Bill Hagen (supaguy) while in the US..

Eck-Tec. Your quit right Hawk, Paul is German, and his parts are from what I heard & seen very good. We talked during the Indoors this year, where I was asked if I wanted to try some parts. I diden't get to do that, so I can only say what I have heard, and that's all positive.

Ronny

mat3833
10-27-2005, 10:20 PM
holy crap!!! 50.00 for knuckles!!! wow, i hope they are good! if i get anything what should i get?

Matt

Ronny
10-28-2005, 12:20 AM
holy crap!!! 50.00 for knuckles!!! wow, i hope they are good! if i get anything what should i get?

Matt

Matt, you do even realize that we are taking about 1/8 GasBuggy's now?

I need to ask you a question Matty. Do you get some kinda "rush/kick" of posting/reading answers? Seriously? The reason I ask is the same as the reason I asked before,. you are EVERYWHERE, you are asking ALL kinds of questions, you want EVERYTHING, but you can't afford it, which is absolutly understandable. Like now, you asked me for a receiver that's small,. ok, I go find you the one I recommend, and post price + pic in my corner. Then, when you see my reply to you, what do you do,.. jupp, you are then telling me you want it in 75FM, and to 30$ :confused: how the heck is a guy supposed to help you out???? You do this everytime.. Everytime you get a answer, you fire 2 new ones, so that I/we CONTINIUESLY have to reply, even questions I/we have already answered to YOU before in another tread, but you don't even remember that you have asked this 1 or 2 times already.

I'm sorry if I come out as harsh now, but man, you have broken all posting-records I have EVER seen. 300+ postings in 1 1/2 months :eek: IF these was questions that was geniune, and not just a "fix" for you, I woulden't have said anything now, but from what I know, you don't even HAVE a 1/8 gas buggy, so why do you ask what to get???.. What's up Matt, I REALLY are trying to understand you, but I don't have a clue on what's going on with you :( You ARE a cool kid, polite and everything, so don't get sad coz I'm saying this to you, just chill a bit, and don't popp up in every tread asking ALL kinds of questions, that's it Matty,. I WANT to love you, but I don't get the chance to miss you if you know what I mean. Just so you don't misunderstand that, I don't want you to leave,.. AT ALL - I just need you to tune down a bit (like 75%) ;)

BitHed
10-28-2005, 04:16 AM
...Ronny if he gets in the way just go AROUND him mate...Handle the boards like you drive...Me? I'm a basher ;) YOU are the dancer...and you look so good in that pink tutu :o

...We have asked him before to stop answering questions with questions...But even then he gives us a question...I am beginning to question the questionable questions...We cant really pick on him for asking questions..I mean I still question that haircut in your Championship picture ;)

...If he gets on your nerves just let him fly by...He will come back around for another loop after he clears the triple ;)

Ronny
10-28-2005, 10:53 PM
You are absolutly correct Bit. But I like him a lot, but not everywhere I turn my head. Case closed ;)

mat3833
10-28-2005, 11:12 PM
ronny, i dont have a 1/8 buggy, just the mini inferno. i used to have an ofna ultra LX comp. the receiver is for my H8 and i should have been more specific about what Mhz and all that stuff. the knuckles are also for my H8. i was refering to hawks links to the H8 firroni parts. now once again i will try to tone it down. i will have my parts soon and i will be able to drive my H8 once again. sorry for the agrivation but i try to help pple when i can offer my personal experiance. thanks for all the help. oh and one more question. how do you post pictures in the actual thread? like you did with the receiver. thanks

Matt

pimpsmurf
10-28-2005, 11:45 PM
You are absolutly correct Bit.

What? About the tutu or the haircut? :D

-JNY

Ronny
10-29-2005, 01:22 AM
ronny, i dont have a 1/8 buggy, just the mini inferno. i used to have an ofna ultra LX comp. the receiver is for my H8 and i should have been more specific about what Mhz and all that stuff. the knuckles are also for my H8. i was refering to hawks links to the H8 firroni parts. now once again i will try to tone it down. i will have my parts soon and i will be able to drive my H8 once again. sorry for the agrivation but i try to help pple when i can offer my personal experiance. thanks for all the help. oh and one more question. how do you post pictures in the actual thread? like you did with the receiver. thanks

Matt

You just have to love this kid :D THANKS for understanding Matt, and SORRY if I misunderstood you earlier ;)

Best regards,
Ronny

Ronny
10-29-2005, 01:24 AM
What? About the tutu or the haircut? :D

-JNY

The TUTU of course. I'm a dancing devil in my PINK tutu :p Sure hope he wasen't dissing my melon :cool: You hear bitty TITTY, ha ha - right back at you brother :D

mat3833
11-01-2005, 04:50 PM
You just have to love this kid :D THANKS for understanding Matt, and SORRY if I misunderstood you earlier ;)

Best regards,
Ronny

its cool ronny. hel look in the receivers thread and look at the last link. those receivers look awesome! a little bigger than a dime!

Matt