PDA

View Full Version : FLIPSIDE7 flipside art glass; the best!!

flipside7
10-06-2005, 07:49 PM
well, i don't know if this post will be torn down. this is becoming my second home, so i wanted to clue you guys in on my other addiction, art glass.

i wanted y'all to know about my other passion, borosilicate art glass. ive been blowing glass for 9 yrs now, and am regarded as one of the top glasslowers around, works range from trditional to the most NEW SCHOOL contemporary design, whatever your interests, i can supply the product.

even if you just need a small inexpensive gift item, i make ANYTHING from roses, figurines, rings, pendants and earrings, to high end sectional vases goblets wineglasses, and much much more. if youd like pics, e mail me with your interests(dont be shy), and ill get back to you, if you would like to be in my mailer, which e mails you a real time listing of new products as they are made!! you will only recieve offers on pieces of interest to you.

i am a solo artist, who produces original art, so youll only deal with myself or possibly my wife jessica. mail me, get put on the mailer, you WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.!!!

flipsideglassworks@hotmail.com

BitHed
10-06-2005, 11:04 PM
...WOW!! I will keep you in mind Flipside...Sounds great...Do you have a site at all? Or anywhere online we can see your work? id love to see some...

flipside7
10-07-2005, 04:03 AM
bithed, please email me so i can give you the pssword for my sample pattern photo album. email me with some of your interests, and ill send the appropriate photos. these are some high end patterns, i think you will agree, my work is far far superior to competitors, and prices are great!!

mOOsE
10-07-2005, 08:54 PM
sounds cool, I would also be interested in seeing some of the work., post some pics here if you can

flipside7
10-10-2005, 05:34 AM
hey moose, bit, im working on the site right now, if you want samples, e mail me, and ill give you the user name and password to a small album i have on the net, and please don't charge any prints when you go there, because theyll charge me. :]

flipside7
10-10-2005, 05:56 AM
password sent to bit, and moose, have a nice chew on these!!!

flipside7
10-11-2005, 10:45 PM
my prices start out around $5, all the way up, i'm sure we can find the right creation for you

TamiyaBF
10-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Can you hook me up with an inside out hammer ?

flipside7
10-14-2005, 11:10 PM
inside out is my specialty, but if you are looking for out of control stuff, i suggest tubecane, or montage work in tubecane & solid color, or inside out and solid color. the illest, double pattern, try some of that.

TamiyaBF
10-15-2005, 11:43 AM
Yeah i like old school inside out nothing fancy style colors. Solid colors arent my gig im too old school. I was going to as k you for some double switch but you know how it is......

Not too sure what you mean by tube cane though , im sure ive seen it, glass blowing is different on the eat coast for sure. I live in Philly , associate with a few guys from illadelph glassworks.

Anyways, emailed , hope to see your gallery soon.
Peas,
-Kyle

flipside7
10-15-2005, 10:12 PM
email sent tamiya!! enjoy!! order soon !!!!

mat3833
10-15-2005, 10:15 PM
hey do you do any small fugures? like a dragon or the like? i am interested in glass figures.

Matt

flipside7
10-16-2005, 12:57 AM
yes matt, figurines done here, which ones you looking for??

mat3833
10-16-2005, 01:18 AM
you have email flip.

Matt

flipside7
10-16-2005, 02:33 PM
thanks for the email matt, get back soon, christmas is around the corner!!!