PDA

View Full Version : Ciao!

lukeita
03-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi guys!
Greetings from Italy... I'm Luca (the italian version of Luke), 26 years old.
Some years spent with my "old" Kyosho Inferno MP6, when I saw the first photo of MiniInferno I loved it!
CiAO!

TNB
03-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Welcome aboard. :)

BitHed
03-30-2005, 08:36 AM
...Lukeita Welcome to halfeight :) Its good to hear you have had some experience with the settings of the MP6...Hopefully yu will be able to help us understand the setting options we will have with the halfeight!! :confused:

lukeita
03-30-2005, 09:04 AM
:) Hopefully...

Icey.Apple
03-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Good to have you around Luca, great to see people from country's more near me are starting to join ;)

lukeita
03-30-2005, 03:16 PM
Maybe I'm the only italian here?
And in Italy we already have MiniInferno! :-)
You're from Netherlands, aren't you? I sometimes buy from TheBorder, a NL shop... do you know? It has MiniInferno on stock...
bye

Icey.Apple
03-30-2005, 04:18 PM
TheBorder is ok... not very cheap though... didn't check for the Mininferno yet... *checking now...*

chrille
03-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Welcome lukeita!! :) It`s very fun to se people from so many of the worlds countrys on one site! :)

RURC
03-31-2005, 05:20 PM
Maybe I'm the only italian here?
And in Italy we already have MiniInferno! :-)
You're from Netherlands, aren't you? I sometimes buy from TheBorder, a NL shop... do you know? It has MiniInferno on stock...
bye

I thought it was going to be a same day release world wide. Kyosho dose not need to piss off the American market now that they have no distributer. It is going to stress their relationship that is already high because you cannot get parts for the cars that are out here already. My guy in Osaka dose not even have it yet and he is just miles from the factory.

halfEIGHT
03-31-2005, 06:07 PM
Welcome Luca! :)

Icey.Apple
03-31-2005, 07:06 PM
I thought it was going to be a same day release world wide. Kyosho dose not need to piss off the American market now that they have no distributer. It is going to stress their relationship that is already high because you cannot get parts for the cars that are out here already. My guy in Osaka dose not even have it yet and he is just miles from the factory.

I thought that too... but The Border Shop in Holland has'm on stock already :eek:

The attached pic. makes me drool... :p

BitHed
03-31-2005, 08:22 PM
....another fine picture Icey...Thats a good one...

...RURC dont blame KYOSHO for that one..people are selling them early...KYOSHO said the first but they cant police that you know...Here people have HAD their stock for two days...

Rcdriver
03-31-2005, 10:16 PM
I thought that too... but The Border Shop in Holland has'm on stock already :eek:

The attached pic. makes me drool... :p

I cant look at it!!! Its so beautiful....why cant I have one!!! :D :cool:

RURC
04-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Sorry I was so rude. :eek:

Glad to see that you made it here to the grand forum of H8. :D

TNB
04-01-2005, 05:50 AM
...KYOSHO said the first but they cant police that you know...Here people have HAD their stock for two days...
It is the first in most of the world isn't it?