PDA

View Full Version : Whats the hold up on 3Racing ball diffs????

R32dude
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
My car has been sitting entirely too long, I need these diffs!!!!!!!!!!1
Anyone heard any news on why there taking so long?????????

BLACKHAWK444
10-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Nope, but I have decided to use the ST diffs once they come out.

BitHed
10-04-2005, 11:16 PM
...I was waiting for this to come up ;) 3RACING is working HARD on getting their diffs going...

...As you may know there is a 3RACING ball diff for the MiniT that went quite well...But 3RACING wants THAT unitto be even better for the H8...They have gone with slightly different balls and plates for the H8 unit...These items have been out-sourced from 3RACING meaning they arent being done IN-HOUSE...It seems that the makers of these two items ARENT getting it right and 3RACING has refused the samples they have recieved...The respective parts have been sent BACK to be fixed and improved...

...As SOON as the ball diffs become a sellable product, (or JUST before actually ;)) they will arrive and be thrashed and reviewed...

...you can be sure that 3RACING understands their present position in th marketplace and they understand the gamble with taking so long...But they are also INTENT on producing THE BEST product...I think we can look forward to them ;)

acsubie
10-05-2005, 12:05 AM
...I was waiting for this to come up ;) 3RACING is working HARD on getting their diffs going...

...As you may know there is a 3RACING ball diff for the MiniT that went quite well...But 3RACING wants THAT unitto be even better for the H8...They have gone with slightly different balls and plates for the H8 unit...These items have been out-sourced from 3RACING meaning they arent being done IN-HOUSE...It seems that the makers of these two items ARENT getting it right and 3RACING has refused the samples they have recieved...The respective parts have been sent BACK to be fixed and improved...

...As SOON as the ball diffs become a sellable product, (or JUST before actually ;)) they will arrive and be thrashed and reviewed...

...you can be sure that 3RACING understands their present position in th marketplace and they understand the gamble with taking so long...But they are also INTENT on producing THE BEST product...I think we can look forward to them ;)

now thats what you call insider notes from Bit :cool:

R32dude
10-06-2005, 09:17 AM
thanks for the info-man i'm jonesin!!!