PDA

View Full Version : Research Question

BitHed
10-03-2005, 07:22 AM
What is your 'Wish Part / Dream Part' for the platform? What would make the MOST difference to you as a user? A carbon top plate? Decent metal slipper? Metal gears in the diffs? Something that no one has done yet...You name it...As weird or as wonderful as it may sound...Whatever takes your fancy...And we will see if we can get Santa to set that up for you for Xmas ;)

driftology
10-03-2005, 07:38 AM
some limited slip action would be nice at least for the center diff. ball diffs are cool nut LSD's are better :)

oh and externally adjustable shocks like the ones found on xray touring cars.i was tempted to see if the fit. but i cant find any around here

crymynal
10-03-2005, 07:48 AM
sealed front and rear diffs (like the ST) please Santa!!!!!

EphiDelt490
10-03-2005, 02:17 PM
sealed front and rear diffs (like the ST) please Santa!!!!!
I"m with him :D, and Bit you got mail bud ;)...

Smoothound
10-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Yeah some sort of functioning diff or upgrade for the standard ones. :cool:

My Atomic ball diffs are going on ebay as soon as the new gear for one arrives and back to standards for me :mad:

BLACKHAWK444
10-03-2005, 07:08 PM
New Slipper :d

cuda033
10-03-2005, 08:22 PM
lighter fluid :D

Inferno454
10-03-2005, 09:15 PM
NO DARN SLIPPER!!! Just a straight up spur gear connecting to the center diff. and a steel spur and pinion combo, that doenst let the coating flake off...

crymynal
10-04-2005, 04:50 AM
lighter fluid :D

Flaming Inferno of Death....... :eek: :D

I think we've had this conversation already :cool:

FLiPBoY
10-04-2005, 05:12 AM
Um.. Faster motor than Aon? What are LSDs?

BitHed
10-04-2005, 06:40 AM
...sealable diffs i think :confused: When i was running cross-country events in high school it USED to mean long slow distance...but i am pretty sure they are sealable diffs...The techs will correct me if im wrong :eek:

BiGRoB21
10-04-2005, 06:52 AM
LSD= limites slip differentals.

but i would like to see sealed diffs and drive cups that dont wobble like crazey!

Hawk
10-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Flaming Inferno of Death....... :eek: :D

I think we've had this conversation already :cool:

Yes, but wouldn't that make a great exhibition event? Six flaming Infernos screaming down the track trailing fire. What a visual. :eek:

Hawk
10-04-2005, 03:39 PM
I want to see a regular class where we can race these against the new ones from other companies (are there any?) without having to fit into some weird conglomeration of stuff. A class of our own. :cool:

Ronny
10-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I'd like most of all the oil-diffs. 1 in the rear, one in the middle, and a LSD diff in front + a normal oil-diff for the front for tuning-options. I also would want Crimefighters with Proline white disc-rims & White wing :D I have the Crowd Pleaser 2.0 body set up for painting :)

Ronny

Ronny
10-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Oh, what I MOST want, is a Gas-convertion kit, and a tiny RB engine, hehe :D Then I would be in RC heaven :D

holy_inferno
10-11-2005, 05:29 AM
A Mini Inferno that is as light as carbon fiber, strong as tungsten, fast as a 1:1 Ferrari F1 car and cheap as a Hot Wheels car... :D
...and some kind of turbocharger or supercharger added to the motor as well...

Impossible....:)

Hawk
10-11-2005, 06:16 AM
I want a really fast one, as fast as a McClaren/Mecedes or Renault F1 car. :D Watched the race at Suzuka Saturday night, what a show. Go Kimi Go! That guy can drive the pants of anybody else. 7th win this season. He should have the championship :confused:

Ronny
10-12-2005, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Hawk]I want a really fast one, as fast as a McClaren/Mecedes or Renault F1 car. :D Watched the race at Suzuka Saturday night, what a show. Go Kimi Go! That guy can drive the pants of anybody else. 7th win this season. He should have the championship.

Kimi Raikkonen IS THE FASTEST; SNEAKYESY & COLDEST driver there IS!
Hawk, you are SO right :D And Loeb in best in rally. (Yeah, I AM Norwegian as Petter is, but Loeb, is WICKED, driving 2-3 km slower/safer then all others, and that equals in NO.1 time after time after time.
AND he doesen't BRAG or come with 1 million excuses ;)

Sorry for changing the subject for a sec, but this was important, hehe :o

JuJuB
10-12-2005, 05:13 PM
I'd like:
sealable diffs
a carbon fiber top plate
a chasis where the motor is at the back and the batteries on the left
And NO slipper

That stuff would be my dream come true for this buggy.......U know what bit, u should make a whole conversion kit with all this stuff. That would be awsome. Some good on-road tires that fit the stock rims would be nice too. :D

Hawk
10-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Ronny as always you are right on the money.
;)
I love watching F1 but see the races live requires odd hours to see them. The Suzuka race was so good that I have watched it again on repeats. :D Kimi is the coolest one out there, starting dead last and winning in the last 2 laps. Even Alonso (current world champion) finished 5th. Shianghai race is Thursday night 10pm my time. I will watch it.

WRC is harder to follow because the times are even worse and it is not followed on tv well because they don't cover it.
I watch it when I can. :cool:

BitHed
10-12-2005, 11:02 PM
...the F1 coverage here was shocking..plus I was out all day and didnt get to see it...We have pretty good WRC coverage on AXN on cable though...I love the show WRC SHAKEDOWN with the English guy...Great show...ONE DAY when my son is old enough we will make a weekend of it and actually GO to the F1...

...when I was living in Australia my apartment was actually IN the Indy Car course :D