PDA

View Full Version : Road tires and Oversea orders.

ndazzle
10-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Still thinking of getting a Half 8. But was wondering is the Atomic site in the US? If not do they do oversea orders, also Stella Models in Hong Kong got all the Half 8 types. I never ordered overseas before so any help would be cool. Also do they have on-road tires for the half 8 rims? Thanks. :confused:

WeatherB
10-03-2005, 01:52 AM
I placed an order from Stella and they shipped it next day with reasonable shipping chages. None of those handeling and bank fees that R/C Mart charges.

HK Speed Post takes about 3-4 business days and regular airmail is 1.5 weeks.

BitHed
10-03-2005, 04:22 AM
...slicks on stock rims will be out within the next two weeks...I do them for 19 USD shipped for your first set and 17 USD shipped for every other set ;) I am REASONABLY quick :o

ffactory666
10-03-2005, 05:43 AM
...slicks on stock rims will be out within the next two weeks...I do them for 19 USD shipped for your first set and 17 USD shipped for every other set ;) I am REASONABLY quick :o

Hey Bit , are the slicks coming out on there own as well or is the only option pre mounted with the wheels.

I'll definately be buying some for indoor racing , can you post a thread when they are available.

BitHed
10-03-2005, 06:24 AM
...pre-mounted only...and stock rims too; NOT spoked rims :mad: At this stage there is NO word of tires only in ANY style...

ffactory666
10-03-2005, 06:29 AM
...pre-mounted only...and stock rims too; NOT spoked rims :mad: At this stage there is NO word of tires only in ANY style...

Damn, :( that's dissapointing about the stock rims.

Hopefully proline won't take long before they release some slicks.

ndazzle
10-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Ok that sounds good. When I am ready to get one and the shops in the US don't have it I will get it from Stella. Also the slicks, but hopefully they will come out with a on/offroad tire in the future.

BitHed
10-04-2005, 12:16 AM
...still to come are no tread at all slicks, micro x tread and what KYOSHO calls the High Traction tread which is basically a HELL chunky X tread...Still no word of radials at this stage...