PDA

View Full Version : Four H8's for sale

RURC
09-27-2005, 12:17 AM
Those who know me from day one of this sight will remember me. I have been away for a while but now had to come back to take care of a legal problem that happened before I left. If you do remember me you may remember that I was robbed of several new H8's. I have now gotton back the H8's from the police. Since I have already replaced them I do not need these. These units are new with only time running to be sure thay all work perfectly. They will not have the original boxes. I will not charge extra for packing, real shipping costs only. I am in centeral Florida. There are 2 white and 2 yellow. You will get everything as out of the box, with one exception they all have the hop up motor in them. Here is the catch I need to move them fast because I need to catch up with my family still on vacation. They need to sell by this Saturday the first of October. I am asking $155.00 each. If you want them all I will work a deal. I will ship them by Tuesday the fourth of October. I will leave on the 5 th. The units are clean not a scratch that I see. They have been under the care of the police for months locked up in a evidence room. Please contact me at my Yahoo email address because i can access them from my blueberry. MichaelMeisman@yahoo.com I will only work with Paypal on this account due to time constrants.

Michael

HI BIT!

RURC
09-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Just realised that I put the wrong price. They cost me $155.00 + shipping. Plus the motors and NiMH battery packs. All said I want $145.00 each for them. Sorry for the confusion.

BitHed
09-27-2005, 11:12 PM
...Hey buddy...Glad to hear you got them back...You need me look after the onsite sale of them while you are gone just let me know...

...People I know for a fact that these units will be in PRIME condition and will the prices for these are a REAL bargain...

RURC
09-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Thanks Bit but no. I have one guy offering $125 each for them all. So by Sat they will go. If anyone is interested $130 will get one now. New price .....

$130.00

Thanks you big stud. But When I leave on wed I will not be back for 3 more months.

JuJuB
09-30-2005, 11:54 PM
is one still up for sale. I know i'm late but still

RURC
10-01-2005, 11:01 PM
JUJUB

contact me tonight if yuou still want one. If you read the original post I asked those interested to contact me by email so I can pick it up with my mobile. I will send you a email with my phone number but you need to contact me tonight.