PDA

View Full Version : Another Vehicle, Another Forum!

Chezedog
03-28-2005, 02:05 PM
The vehicle that this site is dedicated to seems to be just what I need for use in the backyard up in West Sacramento.
This is a test post.
I expect there will be many more...

Icey.Apple
03-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Hey Great to see more guys from MZR joinint here ;) (i'll leaf the rest to Bithed:P)

BitHed
03-28-2005, 03:16 PM
...guys its not MY forum...I just work here :P

...Chezedog...Welcome...

Icey.Apple
03-28-2005, 05:55 PM
:p Just thought a mod/admin should welcome a new member, and you're around most of the time ;)

BitHed
03-28-2005, 11:36 PM
...It is my 'moderator' goal to welcome the first 100 new members who post something...Its the least i can do...

...I have never talked to Chesedog much but i like his style...He always seems to bring something outlandish to the forums...

arch2b
03-29-2005, 03:02 AM
welcome cheze :D sorry i'm not here as much as BH but i try :p i would be here more but i need atleast 4 hours of sleep a day

BitHed
03-29-2005, 04:32 AM
...You think you do Arch but once you get used to it :p There are times when i have to tell myself that i dont have to reply to EVERY single post...I know the boards will start turning over nicely once we have release...you know I have an obsessive personality...I guess its GOOD that halfeight the owner doesnt show up very much...I guess it means that we are doing a good job...

halfEIGHT
03-29-2005, 07:08 PM
What the - I am #2 in posts BH! ;) :D

Welcome CD, good to see you over here! :)

arch2b
03-29-2005, 07:17 PM
i doubt i'll be the post leader here :p bh and hE have that sowed up fairly well. oh well, i can always claim no. 1 on mini-zracer :p

halfEIGHT
03-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Tally your posts across the 4 sites and I'm sure overall you're still ahead of me! :shakes fist in anger/jealousy!:

RURC
04-01-2005, 02:06 AM
Hay if I keep more than ARCH can I be a GURU too. Please Please. With sugar on top. Senior makes me feel like an old fart. Seeing that this forum is less than a month old.

I like the name chezedog. It just rolls off the toung.

ChEEEEEEEZEEEEEYYYYYYY DDOOOOOGGGG

Welcom frm the ruler of the beach RURC.

You should see the tourists right now. I am going to post a photo of them in a few. I got a plasitc lobster body on my Mini T and am chasing them around. This is great. My wife has some really good ideas. I am on the balcony and they are walking on the boardwalk and then from the saw grass I run out the Mini T and they scream. I am gonna pee my pants if I keep this up much longer. This is great. :D