PDA

View Full Version : Tracks in Norway.

Thomas-no
09-23-2005, 11:23 AM
This is our 1:18 / 1:16 track in Norway.
The track is not big, but it has has a good flow.
Suiteble for 6 or less cars on the track at the same time.
http://www.miniracing.no/forum/images/bilder/rc18bane1.jpg
www.miniracing.no

paulangelo
09-23-2005, 12:20 PM
NIce, I would hate to take that bottom left corner too fast!! overshoot and SPLAT, into the concrete wall!! :eek:

hkopium
09-23-2005, 01:23 PM
NIce, I would hate to take that bottom left corner too fast!! overshoot and SPLAT, into the concrete wall!! :eek:

Maybe that's exactly what they want. :D

Anyways, very nice track. Must be fun to play with... Wish I can play there too.

paulangelo
09-23-2005, 02:00 PM
Maybe that's exactly what they want. :D

Anyways, very nice track. Must be fun to play with... Wish I can play there too.

True, Especially if they also sell parts!

Ronny
09-25-2005, 03:20 PM
True, Especially if they also sell parts!

Guys, THIS is one of the tracks I test all my H8 gear on. This is the track that was use as test-track on my recent report on "Ronny's corner".
I do testing on a 1/8 buggy track also, but this track will without question
test the H8 maximum, coz it allowes for no mistakes greater then a split-second. I'll tell you something funny.. At my first visit, I had almost the same gear that I have now (until next Thursday ;) ) - with the exception of using a 85MG servo. Whatever I did, I could not go true the chicane (S-turn) at the speed I wanted to. I changed different parts and such to go faster, but no way. I then decided that I needed a faster servo, the one I used to use, the exellent 81MG. I LIKE IT. Difference in the two are both speed & torque. 85MG = 0.14.sec / 3.5.kg versus 81MG's = 0.09 / 3.kg.
After the switch of servos, I was "way" faster true the chicane, shaving of the 1/10 of a second I was looking for, and at the same time giving me the "flow" to get true the chican in a decent way ;)

THIS TRACK RULES if you want to be good!

The track is small, yeah - but what a flow in it. If you find you rythem there, your untouchable for sure.. And yeah, your quite right Paul, you wanna watch your trottle over the jump towards the concret wall :eek: but actually, what you don't see on the picture is that this wall/turn has dirt build up about 20-30 cm up, so your H8 is in a 20 degees curved turn, shooting you out in a boost IF you don't come FLYING in :D