PDA

View Full Version : Mini 2wd buggy by bluegroove

bluegrooveracer
09-20-2005, 02:41 AM
i don't know if this is allowed to be posted but i know everyone here loves mini buggies so i thought it would be a good place to post this. we will be making a buggy conversion for the mini t or maybe those with the know how can make their own this conversion lengthens the wheel base of the mini t by 30mm making it as close to scale as possible with stock track width what we will be selling for this conversion is only what is not available already
the conversion will include the following
1 lenthened graphite chassis
2 graphite battery strap
3 battery foam spacer
4 clear buggy body
items that will be needed
1. b3 wing and small screws and nuts will need to be cut down dementions will be included only
2. wing mounts [xxx4 body mounts work]and 2 20mm 4/40 screws
3. alum side mounts that link chassis to nose piece
4. narrow front tires gpm sell pre done tires or stock front mini t tires cut down and reglued
5. front rims will require cutting down only no back lip is needed to keep tires glued on
6. a graphite rear tower is not nessesary but much easier to screw wing mounts to
7. stock front tower will need some material removed graphite one will be more durable after material removed
if you have any questions on how to make this feel free to ask. we will be tring to get it produced soon production will be small at first to guage responce
here is a link to my galleries my pics don't fit on this site
www.one18th.com/6093Gallery.htm

wartown
09-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Man!! That is one sweet looking ride. Any plans on selling one those completed?? A mini buggy would be a great new edition to the 18th. scale series. Thanks for the time you put into it. great Job!

bluegrooveracer
09-20-2005, 03:26 PM
because so many have a mini t already we most likely won't sell complete

JuJuB
09-20-2005, 04:51 PM
because so many have a mini t already we most likely won't sell complete

You should make the conversoin w/ the motor at the back, like that one mod :D
then people would be able to run 480 motors.

bluegrooveracer
09-20-2005, 05:34 PM
i don't inderstand your coment the motor is already in the back?? maybe you could rexplain yourself jujub thanks

half8 abuser
09-20-2005, 07:19 PM
I think he is talking about putting the motor in the back for the half 8? Some one did that mod so they could run a bigger motor.

Do you have anymore of those wide chassis for sell for the RC18T?

mOOsE
09-20-2005, 11:06 PM
I would buy a whole car in this configuration, but I have had two mini-t's an sold them off.

bluegrooveracer
10-12-2005, 03:20 AM
to gauge interest to know approx how many conversions to make please email us and let us know if you would rather buy the other parts need your selves or would prefer it included
ie. front rims narrowed,front tires, wing, wing mount, side chassis mounts, window masks, entena mount. please give us your feed back as it will be going in to production this month so we know what parts to have stock on thanks for your interest.
email teambluegroove@hotmail.com

mat3833
10-16-2005, 01:32 AM
so have you set what will be in the kit? im working on getting a roller minit that i can convert.

Matt

bluegrooveracer
10-16-2005, 03:19 AM
we are selling in the basic kit only the parts unavailable any where else
ie chassis, battery strap, body,wing , window masks, rear body mount,battery spacer all other items will be available sold seperatly ie. wing mounts narrow front white discs, front tires, chassis, side mounts, rear shock tower support tubes ans antena mount as these are available at hobby shops and on line prices yet to be determied

dark_wing
10-16-2005, 09:57 AM
I would like to have the measures to do my own carbon chassis for my mini-inferno. Could you...? Thanks ;)

bluegrooveracer
10-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Just Use The Stock Chassis Measurments

dark_wing
10-16-2005, 03:36 PM
There's no more thing to know for it going better?

bluegrooveracer
10-16-2005, 03:42 PM
There Is One Thing Change The Shape Of The Rear Part Of The Chassis [in Front Of The Rear Wheels ]to Fit The Body Better

dark_wing
10-16-2005, 03:49 PM
It has the same shape of the body in that point to avoid the dust going in?

bluegrooveracer
10-18-2005, 04:19 AM
yes that right

akura2
10-18-2005, 02:01 PM
well you KNOW I'm interested..... I've been hounding you for weeks....:D

full kit

mOOsE
10-18-2005, 02:49 PM
well you KNOW I'm interested..... I've been hounding you for weeks....:D

full kit
I want a full kit too

bluegrooveracer
10-18-2005, 03:12 PM
hi moose and acura2 please email us at teambluegroove@hotmail.com so we can add you to the contact list thanks

mat3833
10-18-2005, 08:51 PM
do you have a price set yet? i need to kno how much it will be for the kit, rims(fronts), tires(fronts), and anything else i will need to make my T into a mini buggy. that way i can find out how much i will have to save.

Matt

bluegrooveracer
10-18-2005, 09:52 PM
pricing has only been finalized on parts that are available already ie front tires
side chassis mounts but as for the main conversion no price has been set the first will be listed on ebay at 1 cent and we will gauge or pricing on that and the demand

mat3833
10-18-2005, 10:01 PM
how much are the other parts? and when will the ebay auction be up? i am very interested but i need time to get the $.

Matt

bluegrooveracer
10-19-2005, 04:16 AM
white narrow front disc wheels 10
alum rear wing mounts and screws 15
front gpm tires 10
side chassis mounts 12
rear shock tower support tubes 5
basic conversion [body w/masks, wing ,battery strap,rear mount ,chassis PRICELESS and for every thing else just send me your mastercard # LOL

mat3833
10-19-2005, 11:52 PM
kool, oh and you dont hapen to have a mini t roller around there do ya? i cant find any within my price range!! they all are full carbon or stuff like that. i just want a roller w/ turnbuckles and bearings. do you kno of any?

Matt

bluegrooveracer
10-20-2005, 04:06 AM
you better start saving and check the bay

mat3833
10-21-2005, 11:54 PM
i found one!! he might trade me for my tires. he needs pics tho so i have to get my freind to take them. what servo are you using in your buggy t? i am working on getting a good servo i can put in my H8 or my T. i have a hs81 MG now will it fit in the chassis? and the batt pack has to be 18t style right? no stock mini t pack? i am trying to get this info so i can make a shopping list, so sorry for so many questions.

Matt

bluegrooveracer
10-22-2005, 03:01 AM
as far as servos go try to get a servo in the standard size to the mini t the hs 81 will fit but will require trimming the jr 231 or the airtronics are a direct drop in
and only run mini t specific servo savers for these servos batteries you will need a 5 cell side by side m18 packs will fit

janniz
10-27-2005, 11:53 PM
I would like to get one of these conversion kits, too. Your buggy just looks soooo sweet - great work. I don't know if I can get the narrow front tires and some other stuff over here at Germany, so it would be great if you would sell a "full" kit so I can transform my old Mini-T ... The half-eight is great but 2WD also is lots of fun, so I would love to build a buggy like this. I really hope you can help me do this :D

bluegrooveracer
10-30-2005, 01:09 AM
good new every one the first conversion will be going to ebay this week we will post when listed thanks for all your interest!
after an average selling price has been determined they will be sold direct from team blue groove please check gallery for latest bodies soon to be available
heh Bit if this has to be moved to the off topic section please move thanks and sorry for any inconvience

bluegrooveracer
10-31-2005, 12:52 AM
now for sale here a link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6009696050

BitHed
10-31-2005, 02:38 AM
...Bluegroove yeah mate I think I will...Aplogies and thanks for understanding ;)

bluegrooveracer
10-31-2005, 03:42 AM
ya sorry about that bithead i posted that in the general discus. by mistake thanks for moving it i appreciate it