PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Wheel Aapter

FLiPBoY
09-18-2005, 09:36 PM
With this adapter.. I am able to fit touring car wheels right?... If so.. Which wheels and tires do you guys recommend?

akura2
09-19-2005, 07:27 PM
I use HPI spoke and Yokomo dish wheels with zero offset

BitHed
09-19-2005, 11:50 PM
...go with spokes to save some weight and go dishes to stay chunky :D Go with anything in between to suit your preference...HPI has a nice selection on their site that you can look at ai and although i hate to say it you can go through TOWER and check out what they have..They have a nice selection of pictures to look at...My PERSONAL preference is dishes...in black :D

ffactory666
09-20-2005, 09:00 AM
...go with spokes to save some weight and go dishes to stay chunky :D Go with anything in between to suit your preference...HPI has a nice selection on their site that you can look at ai and although i hate to say it you can go through TOWER and check out what they have..They have a nice selection of pictures to look at...My PERSONAL preference is dishes...in black :D

Hey Bithead.
Do you know if there are slicks that will be realesed for the mini inferno that fit on the stock wheels . I have got 3racing alloy hexes so i don't want to buy 1/10 adapters but need to run slicks.

Also were we are going to race indoors the track surface is made from foam i so high traction .Do you think the stock tires with the spikes trimmed off will work ok , while i wait for slicks to be released.

BitHed
09-21-2005, 01:33 AM
...slicks WILL be being released very soon...ETA TBC...

...yeah you could run stock pins which have been worn down...Sounds like a good option if you want to wait for the H8 slicks to arrive...

FLiPBoY
09-21-2005, 04:17 AM
Thanks guys.. Where can I find 1/10th rally wheels on Tower Hobbies to put on the touring car wheels I want..?

http://www.hpiracing.com/index2.htm - touring car wheels I want.