PDA

View Full Version : Question about United RC 2cell saddle pack 1660 Apoge Lipo

FLiPBoY
09-17-2005, 05:05 AM
I got a question. I got the United Rc 2 cell saddle pack 1660 Apogee Lipo battery that you guys sell.. How do I charge it though? I have a Dynamite Vision Peak Charger and that only has 2 wires (1 big red 1 big black) The battery comes with some weird 3 pronged connector that I've never seen. Am I able to change the battery plug into futaba and still have it work correctly? Thanks guys. Oh yeah.. And Bithed.. I tried IMing you with MSN messenger but it doesn't work. It says the following message could not be sent or something like that.

ffactory666
09-20-2005, 09:17 AM
I got a question. I got the United Rc 2 cell saddle pack 1660 Apogee Lipo battery that you guys sell.. How do I charge it though? I have a Dynamite Vision Peak Charger and that only has 2 wires (1 big red 1 big black) The battery comes with some weird 3 pronged connector that I've never seen. Am I able to change the battery plug into futaba and still have it work correctly? Thanks guys. Oh yeah.. And Bithed.. I tried IMing you with MSN messenger but it doesn't work. It says the following message could not be sent or something like that.

Just charge it through the deans connector or whatever connector you use with your charger ( big red and black wires ) and batteries.
The small plugs on each battery are used to equalize each battery before thay are hooked up in parralel as these packs are , so no need to charge each pack seperately ;) with these smaller connectors.

Also make sure you still charge the battery as a 2S as i know of people that have used two 2S packs in parralel and thought they should charge them as a 4S pack :rolleyes: needless to say there was a bit of a mess made of the battery.