PDA

View Full Version : New Half-Eight/United RC Battery pack!!!!

UNITED_RC
09-17-2005, 01:04 AM
Ok...sorry for the delay.....but we are finally releasing our latest Half Eight battery pack!

We are proud to release the newest United RC Battery pack.......for the Half Eight....

Say hello to the ULTIMATE, PURE SPEED, GOTTA HAVE A BL to RUN IT Battery pack....the X52s!

10-cells.......12 volts of pure insane power! This pack will convert your Half Eight in to land ROCKET!

The X52s is a direct drop for your Half Eight, and should only be used on an ESC that is rated for 10-cells.

Product link: http://unitedrc.com/store/product.asp?BrandId=7&ID=220

URC

Inferno454
09-17-2005, 01:23 AM
What esc do u use to test with?

BLACKHAWK444
09-17-2005, 02:16 AM
I am getting that.

UNITED_RC
09-17-2005, 02:54 AM
Mamba, Tekin, or any ESC that will handle 10 cells. I think there is a GM ESC that is a brushed ESC that will handle 10 cells.

FLiPBoY
09-17-2005, 03:22 AM
Nice battery.. I got a question though.. I got the 2 cell saddle pack 1660 Apogee Lipo battery that you guys sell.. How do I charge it though? I have a Dynamite Vision Peak Charger and that only has 2 wires (1 big red 1 big black) The battery comes with some weird 3 pronged connector that I've never seen. Am I able to change the battery plug into futaba and still have it work correctly? Thanks guys.

BitHed
09-17-2005, 03:52 AM
...this new battery will be THE powerplant for my ST...10 cells of pure sugar like that? Its a no-brainer...UNITED RC makes the best packs for the halfeight..Hands down...BitHed has spoken :cool:

...UNITED RC mentioned this pack to me awhile back, you get to hear all sorts of sordid things behind the scenes ;) And I told him was insane, but some unofficial results showed us that THIS was going to be THE battery that made the H8 THE platform on the planet...

...I will review this pack as soon as it arrives and let y'all in on the lowdown...

...Here is the eye-candy promo-shot for the 10-cell..and YES there are other secrets in here that we cant tell you about, but thanks for asking :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/bithed/URC_X52_MI.jpg

wartown
09-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Very nice!! i got to have one of those. great job guys!!