PDA

View Full Version : ball bearings

paulangelo
09-12-2005, 03:12 PM
OK, I am patently (not really) waiting for some parts to come in for my H8. one of them being a 22 piece BB set. I have a real good idea where 8 of them will go (wheeles of course) but where would the rest go?? any ideas??

janniz
09-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Looks like you orderd the "complete" set of bearings. Actually you will only need those eight bearings that go into the hubs/knuckles. The rest of them are allready there, they are for the diffs (outdrives), slipper-shaft etc. You will find them if you look at the exploded view or if you take your halfEight apart ;)

But its allways good to have some spares :D

paulangelo
09-12-2005, 06:16 PM
thanks, I would have looked at the exploded view but I got mine off ebay and the manual was missing along with the antenna tube. got everything else though. Taking it apart is a bit of a task also without the manual. but when I HAVE too ..... thanks

TN-H8
09-12-2005, 07:44 PM
You can download the manual in pdf format from kyosho. You will need to download and install adobe acrobat reader which is free from www.adobe.com

Manual Link (http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/manuals/30121T1-B.pdf)

gulfclk
09-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Looks like you orderd the "complete" set of bearings. Actually you will only need those eight bearings that go into the hubs/knuckles. The rest of them are allready there, they are for the diffs (outdrives), slipper-shaft etc. You will find them if you look at the exploded view or if you take your halfEight apart ;)

But its allways good to have some spares :D

I ordered the complete set as well, but the bleu sealed one. Replacing the original ones with the bleu sealed ones is a lot better for wear, friction, ...
Perhaps you ordered those and not the normal metal shielded ones ... which I ordered first as well. So now, i have a complete set for spares ... DUH!

BitHed
09-15-2005, 08:46 AM
...love your bearings and they will love you...mine get soaked and sprayed every once in a while...free spinning liitle balls of love they are :cool: