PDA

View Full Version : Parts Program?

HammerZ
09-08-2005, 11:33 PM
I have not posted here much, I mostly hang over on Mini-ZRacer most of the time. I figured I'd post a thread on a parts program for stock replacement parts. I know most of you like to hop it up, but there are some of us that are on a tight budget. So this is about keeping your car running and having fun with it. I already posted a thread over on Mini-ZRacer like this one. I have seen a number of posts (mostly on MZR) about "where to buy parts?", so I guess that there may be the same thing here. I could be wrong.

BitHed
09-09-2005, 11:46 PM
...Hammer would you like to explain a little more what you mean? We post a list of what we have ? What we want?

Hammer
09-10-2005, 12:31 AM
...HammerBit, that would be HammerZ. I'm Hammer. :D Happens @ Mini-ZRacer all the time. ;)

BitHed
09-10-2005, 01:34 AM
...apologies mate...I will be more careful in 'Z' future ;)
...The best place for parts is the shop here as you very well know ;) Or PanicToys :cool: The difference between here and Mini-ZRacer is PanicToys is 'allowed' to function on these boards...But essentially everything you need is in the shop here...In fact its now even all linked together and you can get mini z parts and inferno parts all in the same order...VERY slick :D

HammerZ
09-10-2005, 04:47 PM
I was tossing around ideas and such for a parts program for the shop. I see the Tiny RC shop as one of the few shops here in the U.S. that handles Kyosho cars and parts. I know that the Mini Z replacement parts now are almost hidden among the hopup parts, and I assume the Half8 parts would end up the same way with more and more upgrade parts added all the time. I'm just saying it may be a good idea to separate them to be easier to find. Or even if it can get a special shipping rate. These are all just suggestions.

I just think a good solid parts program would make an enjoyable RC car more enjoyable when you don't have to wait three weeks or more for replacement parts. It can also increase sales of readysets as well, when you can find replacement parts for them.

HammerZ
09-10-2005, 07:09 PM
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19310

Heres the link to the tread on Mini ZRacer that I started before this one. I didn't get any replys on it as of this post. I was just asking if a parts program would be a good idea.