PDA

View Full Version : United RC Battery Configuration Matrix.

UNITED_RC
09-08-2005, 05:00 AM
Due to OVERWHELMING response via email asking us what URC pack will fit thier vehicle, we have designed the new URC Battery Configuration Matrix to help our customers research what United RC NiMH Battery pack will fit their need.

This new matrix is EASY to read, and will help you make an educated purchase and allow you to shop quickly.

The matrix can be viewed on our site, under the battery pack section. As always, if you have a custom need, please feel free to email us. We love the challenge!

URC

hkopium
09-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Dear sirs,

Will URC consider making some high quality battery package for 1/10 car? Like 3800mah? :D

UNITED_RC
09-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes....we do make 10th scale packs. We currently offer GP3300 and GP3700 Sub-C cell packs.

Since we do not focus on the the 10th scale market, I would recommend that you contact us to inquire about the type of pack you need.

Please email us @ cs1@unitedrc.com

URC

milknbutter
09-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey United RC

I was wondering, have you seen the green colored GP1100 cells?

I saw one on ebay, click HERE (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GP-1100mAh-9-6V-Batteries-KYOSHO-1-16-Mini-Inferno-H8_W0QQitemZ5998368598QQcategoryZ34063QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem)

Are the green ones the same as the red ones?

Any info will be appreciated.

MnB

Hammer
09-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Due to OVERWHELMING response via email asking us what URC pack will fit thier vehicle, we have designed the new URC Battery Configuration Matrix to help our customers research what United RC NiMH Battery pack will fit their need.

This new matrix is EASY to read, and will help you make an educated purchase and allow you to shop quickly.

The matrix can be viewed on our site, under the battery pack section.

URCURC, I see you have an Xtreme 52s battery pack listed for the Mini Inferno / H8 in your new matrix, however I wasn’t able to find this product on your web site. Can you let us know what the specs are on this battery pack, I probably just missed it, thanks.

BitHed
09-08-2005, 11:59 PM
...milknbutter...I cant remember the numbers or details but the green ones are not great for our uses...Stay with the red ones ;)

UNITED_RC
09-09-2005, 12:08 AM
URC, I see you have an Xtreme 52s battery pack listed for the Mini Inferno / H8 in your new matrix, however I wasn’t able to find this product on your web site. Can you let us know what the specs are on this battery pack, I probably just missed it, thanks.

You did not miss it....

It has not been released yet....but look for it this weekend!!! :)

URC

milknbutter
09-09-2005, 01:05 AM
...milknbutter...I cant remember the numbers or details but the green ones are not great for our uses...Stay with the red ones ;)

Hmmm.....

I contacted the seller and he told me today that the green GP1100 cells are exactly the same as the red ones only it's the industrial design version so the color is different.

Hmmm.....

Confusing.

MnB

BitHed
09-09-2005, 01:09 AM
...yeah...thats why we ALL use them :eek:

UNITED_RC
09-09-2005, 02:11 AM
I agree.....with Bithead...

I will have more clear answer tomorrow.......stay tuned.

URC