PDA

View Full Version : Orange Rims??

BitHed
09-05-2005, 04:15 AM
...no pictures yet but ORANGE rims have just been announced...I am still unsure if they are stock or spoked or something different...Personally i would like to run 'normal' dish rims...But anyway...PanicToys will ship them @ 19 USD once they arrive :D

...EDIT: Just had a brain storm..These SHOULD be stock rims that will come out with BODY 4 when it is released...They said it was going to be bright colours ;)

...2ND EDIT: Also on the boards are SLICK tires, MICRO-X tires and a HIGH-TRACTION tire...

..KYOSHO has also decided to do a seperate set of the front knuckle screws with those pesky 3x7's in there and i think we are a little closer to getting our shock shafts in titanium...Although with anything titty-mum from KYOSHO they wont be cheap...

...also see things like delrin gears, a center one-way unit and KYOSHO universals...This is even BEFORE KYOSHO announces ANYTHINg publicly about their ST platform...Damn its gonna be a busy Xmas ;)

gulfclk
09-05-2005, 09:50 AM
A center one way diff ... what about braking then? Sounds strange to me!

Where do you get all the news from Bith?

...no pictures yet but ORANGE rims have just been announced...I am still unsure if they are stock or spoked or something different...Personally i would like to run 'normal' dish rims...But anyway...PanicToys will ship them @ 19 USD once they arrive :D

...EDIT: Just had a brain storm..These SHOULD be stock rims that will come out with BODY 4 when it is released...They said it was going to be bright colours ;)

...2ND EDIT: Also on the boards are SLICK tires, MICRO-X tires and a HIGH-TRACTION tire...

..KYOSHO has also decided to do a seperate set of the front knuckle screws with those pesky 3x7's in there and i think we are a little closer to getting our shock shafts in titanium...Although with anything titty-mum from KYOSHO they wont be cheap...

...also see things like delrin gears, a center one-way unit and KYOSHO universals...This is even BEFORE KYOSHO announces ANYTHINg publicly about their ST platform...Damn its gonna be a busy Xmas ;)

plain_simple
09-05-2005, 12:54 PM
He's got he's own sources.. all that Bit says it's gona happen... IT will! :D

arch2b
09-05-2005, 10:16 PM
is this the setup your referring to?
http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/race/race_event/event/2005_prshow/img/car/15.jpg

there are MANY very interesting thing coming displayed on kyosho's japan website. http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/race/race_event/event/2005_prshow/seihin01-j.html

BitHed
09-05-2005, 11:10 PM
...KEWL!! The trucks are up too!! Oh goody goody...