PDA

View Full Version : 3racing Ball Diffs Again :(

BitHed
09-03-2005, 09:55 AM
...THE mystery part in the H8 world :( Can anyone remember if they had the outdrives on them already? ATOMIC has them on the center only...Better yet...seeing i cant get pics off of 3RACING did anyone ever grab a screen shot of their pictures? Please post the PIC if you have one and not the link..The H8 page at 3Racing is SO slow right now...

...i so prefer 3RACING over ATOMIC...

tonylukes
09-03-2005, 10:38 AM
They had all outdrives. And the 3racing page is painful right now. I dont know if I'll wait but I have other things to spend money on anyway so maybe I'll be able to control myself.

BitHed
09-03-2005, 10:47 AM
...hmm...they ALL had outdrives? I am SO close to getting a set of the ATOMIC ones...and now with the ST on the horizon...i suppose i could justify getting the atomic set and then swapping the 3Racing outdrives to the ST diffs etc etc...I keep telling myself these things to justify my spending...lol...

...plus i think the 3RACING units will be 15 USD each so say 12 from whatever seller...MUCH cheaper than 20 bucks EACH for the ATOMICS...

...ok in theory the front and rear diffs in the ST will change and they will be a little more complex than the buggy diffs so say 6 months for the Atomic ball versions to appear...ummmmmmmmmm :confused:

hkopium
09-03-2005, 05:47 PM
The ALL outdrives is the reason why I will wait for the 3Racing ball differentials.

No ATM for me this time. ;)

maxxenitout
09-03-2005, 06:04 PM
All the ball diffs from 3racing come with the outdrives. Here are the pics you wanted. I got the pics of the blue diffs, because we all know how much you love BLUE!!Bit :D
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/maxxenitout/MIF048BU.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/maxxenitout/MIF047BU.jpg

akura2
09-03-2005, 09:33 PM
you beat me to it..................

their version of Ti

BitHed
09-04-2005, 11:48 PM
...thanks boys...VERY interesting that 3RACING gives you that extra bevel as well...And STILL no word on an ETA?

...Oh yeah just LOVE that BLUE!! :mad: