PDA

View Full Version : WET PAINT!!!! up for grabs.....

ygphs
09-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Here are the pics of the lastest body...
Hope you all enjoy.... please let me know what you think of it....
Here is the link to it on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5996997329&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

BitHed
09-01-2005, 11:53 PM
....DAMN that was quick...must've been the gum ;) Looks good mate..Good luck with it...Thanks for the ebay link AND the pics...my server locks me out of ALL auction sites :( Seeing it though makes me want another one of your works of art :D

ygphs
09-02-2005, 12:52 AM
You want another one Bithed?....
Let me know...... we can work something out I'm sure.....

BitHed
09-02-2005, 12:53 AM
...I will wait for the PROLINE version of the ST bodies first...trux are my true love...We can set up the same deal if that works for you...Just means you will have more gum to chew :D

acsubie
09-02-2005, 01:50 AM
no offence pyro but why not try a different scheme on the other H8 body? i mean it looks good BUT how many checkered/flame jobs can be done by one painter? i would love to see you tackle some other schemes....and please dont take this as flaming, its not at all

BitHed
09-02-2005, 03:07 AM
...PYRO has LOTS of different stuff on his sight...but i too am interested in seeing a few different themes...I am already thinking about something NON-flamed for the ST ;)

ygphs
09-02-2005, 12:27 PM
What would you like to see me "tackle"....
I think I have done about all of it........ but let me know....
Flames and checker sells....... bottom line.....

cuda033
09-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Looks like your a killer painter Im gonna pick somthing up from you at some point . I cant paint lol.
I wanna see you do a police car ... that would be killer lookin :D

BitHed
09-03-2005, 07:19 AM
...a police car ? lol...now THAT would be cool!! My next PYRO body will be something white and sky blue with some metallic silver in there...But i will wait for the ST bodies to come out now...

...I am beginning to like the checkered flag though i never used to...Also been thinking about candy apple green, metallic lime green with some flowing black lines through it, kinda like a long flowing flag...all backed up with mettalic silver..I have EVERY confidence that if you tell PYRO to do THIS then he will do THIS PLUS something else...His back of tricks is deep ;)

cuda033
09-03-2005, 08:01 AM
The more I think about it the more I want one ... how about it ??? A cop car would be awesome.
I think your work is awesome Im gonna go get a air brush again mine is shot. And try this out.