PDA

View Full Version : hello from the Philadelphia area

tonylukes
08-31-2005, 01:06 PM
I lurked on the site for a few days before registering and pulling the plug on buying my H8. I was into RC for a while before we moved into the city and then I had no room to run anything, now we're back in the suburbs with a lot more space and I wanted something to tinker with again.

Thx for everyone answering questions so far, I hope to offer a lot more in the future myself. Im already wondering how much of my automobile handling dynamics knowledge will pass through to this car lol

acsubie
08-31-2005, 09:17 PM
hey dude, where in philadelphia are ya? im in south jersey(A.C), but the GF goes to drexel and resides in upper darby during the school year...if you need a good offroad indoor track to "play" with the H8 be sure to check out Potbellys

tonylukes
08-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Im actually outside philly in ardmore. Ive never even played on a track so Id definitely want to check that out. Potbelly's isnt too far from the Walt Whitman I think. I grew up in Cherry Hill NJ so I know south jersey fairly well.

k_bojar
10-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Pottbellys is about 25-30 minutes from the Walt Whitman...

Take 55 South to exit 32b (rosenhayn - Route 56) -- stay on 56 for about 2-ish miles and the track will be on the lefthand side :)

Don't forget to check out the track the end of the month for the ECC :D