PDA

View Full Version : yo all

BiGRoB21
08-30-2005, 01:19 AM
well im sitting in a hotle right now in huntsville texas, running from that dam hurricane(kantra). been on the net for a while and getting kinda bored (read everything already lol)

just wanted to indroduce my self to all the half eight regulars. yall may know me from other forums such as yourmicro.com and one18th.com as MicroRs4Guy. if yall dont my name is Robert. i live in Meraux, Louisiana...(well used to this hurrican brought a tornado throught my area and wiped out my neighboorhood as well as left it under 10 feet of water) i have several rc cars and have been into micros since is was just the brp's, micro rs4's and mini-z's. since then i have moved onto more of my nature with a mini-t, rc18t, and the most recent of my collection a mini inferno.
while my mini-t was probley lost in the storm, along with my ofna hyper7 pro and xxx buggy, i was able to bring my rc18t and mini inferno with me. so thoes are salvaed.
i just bought the mini inferno last week. Ephidelt490 who lives near me ordered it for me. (cool guy he is... thanks Adam) i have already put some money into it when i got it with some, oil shocks, brushless 6800 for now untill i can order a aon4900, hs81, hitech fm micro rx, custom built urc1100 8 cell pack (built my be), caw towers, and a atomic ssg steering crank with bb's. i still have alout i want to do to the thing but its going to have to wait for a while with the storm tearing down my house.

well tanks for reading my little rant. hope to get to know alout of yall and have a good time on the forum. i hope to help some ppl out as i learn more about the mini inferno aswell as get some help from the ones who already know about them.

Later, Robert
AkA Bigrob21

BitHed
08-30-2005, 01:23 AM
...stay safe BigRob....with your storms and our earthqukaes we will have quite the lovely little disaster unit going ;) Keep your H8 dry mate ;)

BiGRoB21
08-30-2005, 01:25 AM
its dry its sitting next to me in the hotel! i wasnt letting everything go down with the storm.