PDA

View Full Version : H8 roller for sale

bboots583
08-22-2005, 03:15 AM
I am selling my H8. Anyone got a Minizilla? This will be on ebay Monday.
3 racing alu towers front and rear
Bearings for axles
Dragon racing steering knuckles
CAW axles with hex adapters
HPI 26 mm star wheels with Pirelli Rally Tires
3 Racing motor mount (not shown)
Atomic steel outdrives (not installed)
Atomic slipper gears (only small one installed)
Kyosho oil shocks
6 cell GP 2000 battery
Fuatba 75mhz RX
No radio TX, motor or esc.
$150.00 shipped to continental U.S.
Email me if interested
bboots583@comcast.net

BitHed
08-22-2005, 03:29 AM
...bboots...how come ? Sorry to see another one go...Just make sure the new owner knows where to come and hang out ;) Peace out mate :cool:

bboots583
08-22-2005, 11:59 AM
I have no need for a race horse (H8), I need a mule (minizilla) that I can ride around.

BitHed
08-22-2005, 12:34 PM
...LOL...nice way of putting it ;) Pretty much on the money too :D Good luck...

gulfclk
08-22-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm interested ... where do you live? Would you ship to Belgium as well?
I have a mini-T for sale ... take a look at w w w . m i n i - Z . b e Perhaps we can find a deal.

Cheers,

Tom

Bearings for axles
Kyosho oil shocks
6 cell GP 2000 battery
Fuatba 75mhz RX
Email me if interested
bboots583@comcast.net

BitHed
08-22-2005, 01:59 PM
...That you Tom? Gees the H8 world isnt safe anymore ;) Welcome aboard mate...Good to have you in the family...

gulfclk
08-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Haha ... I've been following you guys all the way. I'm really wanting one ... but I first need to get rid of the old mini-T. Strange, It's loaded with options, but nobody wants it.
We're looking to buy a house as well, so with some real estate in mind, my misses is lookig at my expenses! That's why it took me a while.

I have some ideas already ... so, here I come!!!

...That you Tom? Gees the H8 world isnt safe anymore ;) Welcome aboard mate...Good to have you in the family...

half8 abuser
08-23-2005, 06:13 AM
There goes another one. I must say though I do miss the look of the Half8. You can just sit there and look at that thing. But I am having a blast with my RC18T. I will have some pics for you guys at the end of this week with the body off. Here is a pic of the truck in action on the backyard track. Damn wouldn't some type of banner look good in that backround of that pic ;) :p :D

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1885/dsc032628wi.jpg

bboots583 good luck in selling the buggy. Look out for the Minizilla. The guy at the LHS said there weren't too many hop up parts for it and getting stock parts was kind of hard.

I still want Minizilla though. They are bad ass little trucks with good reviews in the mags.

BitHed
08-24-2005, 02:13 AM
...Abuser you need minizilla parts you let me know mate....I cn get pretty much whatever you need...in fact i have aset of super strong axles from a failed order...You know where to find me...Still working on getting a banner set up...i have to get the sticker from a mate in australia...there are some banner guys on ebay...might have to hit one of them up...

half8 abuser
08-24-2005, 07:21 AM
...Abuser you need minizilla parts you let me know mate....I cn get pretty much whatever you need...in fact i have aset of super strong axles from a failed order...You know where to find me...Still working on getting a banner set up...i have to get the sticker from a mate in australia...there are some banner guys on ebay...might have to hit one of them up...

Well damn, if you can get parts then I just might have to buy one. I am just about done with the RC18T. I just need a couple more parts and it will be finished.

Then I can move onto the Minizilla. I really like that little monster truck and think it would be fun for bashing around in the front yard chasing cats :D

half8 abuser
08-24-2005, 07:23 AM
You know what I just did a search on ebay and I got the Minizilla confused with the Miniquake. Shit the Minizilla is even better. Damn now I really need to get one.

BitHed
08-24-2005, 09:02 AM
...well mate i cant get you a MiniQuake but we have MiniZilla parts falling out the wazoo down here :D I probably cant beat a HongKong price for the RTR or whatever but get me a parts list of whatever you might beinterested in and let me see what happens...Cant hurt to research ;) Dont forget local boys Tobee Craft make some sexy parts too ;) Well they arent that sexy because they are usually natural steel colour...dark grey, but they perform like nobody's business...

Mazda787b
08-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Is the Rx an FM unit?

EMail me MAzda787b@gmail.com

I said I wanted this thing and I still do, if your deal falls through with bithed.

BitHed
08-27-2005, 12:20 AM
...Im cool mazda...i dont want what abuser is selling...are you in the right thread even? Something isnt meshing...ARe you talking about TamiyaBF's Novak XXL? I bet you are ;)

Mazda787b
08-27-2005, 12:50 AM
Bearings for axles
Kyosho oil shocks
6 cell GP 2000 battery
Fuatba 75mhz RX
Email me if interested
bboots583@comcast.net

Nah bithed, I have been looking for a H8 roller forever. I need to see how it will do racing locally, though.

BitHed
08-27-2005, 01:06 AM
...i know you have been wanting one for a while...I think you will get apretty good one from here...BadCompany had one going too...

Mazda787b
08-27-2005, 01:22 AM
I know, neither of them has contacted me back. :/

mat3833
09-01-2005, 09:07 PM
hey i have a mini t roller (stock motor no tx, rx or ESC) that i could throw at you. it has an hs 81 mg steering servo, an aluminum steering assembly, aluminum transmission case, a ball diff, titanium CVDs, bearings, heatsink motor plate, titanium turnbuckles and blue ball studs, losi oil shocks, and i can add a lipo in the mix, its a 3cell 1200mah. there is a pair of bald stock tires, a pair of almost new step pins, and a pair of streets all for rear it has an extra chassi, and spare parts like a-arms. all the stock parts will be there to. it needs 2 parts tho, a shock end and spring retainer i can send the 5.00 if you want. i realy want one of these (my brother has1) and i cnt find one!! i dont realy have any money so i can only trade. email me if you are interested. matt_newbern@yahoo.com thanks

Matt

mat3833
09-03-2005, 01:17 AM
hey i need to kno if you like my offer, i have another offer on hold. reply please!!!

Matt