PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!!!

vindictor67
03-22-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm from Northern Indiana in the US. I started in RC back in the late 80's while in college (Black Foot, Clod Buster, RC10). Wish I still had them! I got out of the hobby (due to cash ) untill 2 years ago. Back into it big time about 2 years ago. My collection keeps growing along with my credit card bills :mad: . My collection to date: Hopped to the max T-Maxx, all Ti Mugen MBX-R4 Works, Collecters Edition Mini-Z Monster, 1 electric/1 nitro snowmobiles, Miss Outlaw nitro boat, 2 Piccolo helis, 30 Raptor heli, and too many park fliers to mention.

Saw this darn thing and knew I had to have one!!!!!! :D I Pre-ordered from Tower but they don't have a ship date :confused:. So I pouted and ordered a new Shogun brushless heli to tide me over. :D

Life is good! and he who dies with the most credit winsssssss!!!!

BitHed
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
...Vindictor welcome to the boards...um we would like to confiscate your credit card so that it can no longer be used for evil...But i hope you will have enough left to keep your Mini Inferno running ;)

Icey.Apple
03-22-2005, 07:57 PM
thank god i don't have a creditcard ;) my bill would be as long as a roll of toilet paper ;):p

welcome to the H8 adiction club :p

halfEIGHT
03-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Welcome vindictor67! May I subtly suggest that you cancel that TH order and keep an eye peeled for our forthcoming Shop announcement? ;)