PDA

View Full Version : Tiago from Portugal.

Tiagolini
08-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Hello everybody...how are you guys?...I hope fine.

Just a small intro about me.
I live near Lisboa (Lisbon) and I have a background of RCing that dates back to the times when a Futaba FP-T3PB PCM1024 radio was the best you could buy...and that what I did at the time...1991...I raced a lot, even won a National championship, mainly on Nitro cars in 1/10 rally, 1/10 track, 1/8track and my favourite 1/8 off road...today, more than 10 years later, Iīm 30 y.o. now, I turned once again to Kyosho. When I saw that mini Inferno...I had to have one!!!...The chassis looks very similar to the 1/8 beast I used to race, but without the cost, and "mess" that a 3,5cc mower has, plus my wife allows me work on it in our office desk!!!...is this a great little car or what?...drives very well and Iīm loving it. :)

In a few months time a hobbyshop is going to organize a H8 championship...looking FW to it!...Iīll keep you guys posted.

I havenīt made an Avatar yet, as Iīm going in vacations in a few days time, so hope when I get back I have some fresh ideas for it.

Thanks guys and letīs keep this a great community!
Good RCing!

Regards for all,

Tiago

holy_inferno
08-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Welcome to halfEIGHT.com Forums! :)

Tiagolini
08-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Welcome to halfEIGHT.com Forums! :)

Hi holy_inferno, thanks.

BTW, this is my micro track and mineīs, brotherīs and fatherīs H8īs. Itīs a total family business!

In the pic the track is really dirty, now is goomed and cleaned up. This pic was taken 5 secs after putting down the shovel!

holy_inferno
08-10-2005, 11:18 PM
There are good things about having family members owning the Mini Inferno:
1) They can help you when you're not able to access halfEIGHT.com Forums...
2) You can race each other with the best mini out there...
3) You can steal parts from your brother's, father's Mini Inferno when a part of yours get broken...
:) :D

Tiagolini
08-16-2005, 02:51 PM
There are good things about having family members owning the Mini Inferno:
1) They can help you when you're not able to access halfEIGHT.com Forums...
2) You can race each other with the best mini out there...
3) You can steal parts from your brother's, father's Mini Inferno when a part of yours get broken...
:) :D

HEHEHE...thatīs really true...all of those are helpfull, but the coolest one is definetely the nr3... :D

Rgds

maxxenitout
08-17-2005, 05:34 AM
That's cool that you and your family enjoy rc! I just gave my brother my original half8 so he could have fun and I could race against him. Plus it gave me an excuse to get another one.I have now built my haf8 version 2.0.lol..(pics will be up tomorrow)
P.S. Welcome to the forums and HAVE FUN!!

lubax
09-26-2005, 01:49 PM
Olá

Sabes de algum clube que organize corridas de mini infernos? :D

Luis Bacharel