PDA

View Full Version : I don't wanna move to HONG KONG

RAE
08-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Hey guys, Please help me to make a list of the USA online parts sellers.
The reason? Hong Kong SHIPPING IS KILLING ME! :mad:

Sideshow
08-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Kyosho REALLY Needs a USA factory...

This sucks.

thedirt
08-09-2005, 04:52 AM
I think in the next few months, Kyosho should have tonnes of parts because of there new building in California. But only time will tell.

maxxenitout
08-09-2005, 05:17 AM
I have used a couple guys from ebay with no problem..decent prices and fast shipping.. but have you forgotten about the shop here?? Try and look for the parts here..I haven't ordered anything from here because I have been able to find alot of the stock parts locally.

wartown
08-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Check ebay. there is a guy in Oregon that ships very fast and the prices are good also.

RAE
08-09-2005, 01:18 PM
I have used a couple guys from ebay with no problem..decent prices and fast shipping.. but have you forgotten about the shop here?? Try and look for the parts here..I haven't ordered anything from here because I have been able to find alot of the stock parts locally.

Is a lot of parts here OUT STOCK! :confused:

wartown
08-09-2005, 02:32 PM
:D i ordered gears from this site and they were at my home in 3 days. :D

Hammer
08-09-2005, 02:57 PM
I’ve placed a number of orders with the store here and I’ve always received the shipment within 3 days!

With Kyosho having its new USA headquarters in Orange County, CA, which opened in May coinciding with the RCX show, you may soon see a lot of activity from them.

I’m sure David at the shop here will have more parts in stock soon, just keep checking. ;)

letian
08-09-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm living Hong Kong , don't worry move to HK. there are lot of local RC store in Kong Wa Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, HK, eg:"GPM" ..... :)

thedirt
08-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Im glad my hobby shop can order anything (well almost everything) you want. I'm gonna see if they can get me the new type 3 body when I order my H8.

BitHed
08-22-2005, 02:15 PM
With Kyosho having its new USA headquarters in Orange County, CA, which opened in May coinciding with the RCX show, you may soon see a lot of activity from them.

...And you may NOT!! lol...this is a WHOLE other thread which I am sure GearHed would enjoy but KYOSHO USA is pretty much being laughed at by the commnity here ;) Come on boys get your act together!! :cool: