PDA

View Full Version : Stock electronics

thedirt
08-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Can the stock electronics fit and work in a mini-t? Im seeling my Mini-t for a H8 which I will put a BL system in and sell my mini t with this system for the H8.

Any info would br greatly appreciated.

thedirt
08-10-2005, 04:19 AM
Anyone?? Someone has to know.

holy_inferno
08-10-2005, 07:12 AM
Stock ESC/Receiver combination...probably; servo, only unless it's the same size as the Mini-T's servo, it's a 4-wire configuration, so if it doesn't fit, your idea might be ruined...

thedirt
08-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Ill cross my fingers, I know that the stock mini-t servo is a four wire style as well. Hust hope that the servo will fit in the area or I will have to do some modding and duct taping :D

janniz
08-10-2005, 10:10 PM
The Half8 Receiver/ESC-thing is almost the same size as the Mini-T ESC so this will fit with no problems. Both servos are the same dimensions and the conectors are the same ...but: unlike regular servos the Mini-T-servo has a small hex which fits into the servo-saver. So if you want to use the Half8 servo you can't use the Mini-T servo-saver.

thedirt
08-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Thanks for the info. I will figure something out.

plain_simple
08-11-2005, 01:25 PM
i have a H8 and a mini-t.. sorry to say but i dont think that there's enough room in the mini-t for the H( servo... its time for Dremel lol

thedirt
08-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Hey Plain_simple can you try somehting out for me? Can you try pluging in the stock Mini-T servo into the stock H8 ESC/Reciever and see if it works properly??

That would be awesome if you could.

Thanks

plain_simple
08-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Sorry to say but i cant help you on that one. I dont have the mini-t stock servo for a long time, actually was one of the first things i changed because i never used the stock esc/Rx :o

holy_inferno
08-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Just wondering...who would buy a Mini T with electronics from a Mini Inferno? It would be pretty hard to sell if you've taken out key parts and replaced them with parts not meant for the car...(Even though the Mini Inferno electronics are pretty good)

janniz
08-11-2005, 10:57 PM
Can you try pluging in the stock Mini-T servo into the stock H8 ESC/Reciever and see if it works properly?Yep - both servos work with both ESCs. I don't know what kind of servo plain_simple has, but my half8 servo fits perfectly into my Mini-T :confused:

By the way: thedirt, what kind of servo is in the Mini-T you are going to sell? Why don't you just leave it in there?

thedirt
08-12-2005, 04:18 AM
Well....Here's the scoop... I had bought the T when it first came out and I used it for like 4-8 battery packs and then the servo and esc/reciever started to act up. I tried to fix it but couldn't figure it out. But instead of sending it back to Team Losi to have a look at it, I already had the idea to get a brushless system in it and other hop-ups. So I bought the Airtronics servo and was just waiting to get enough money for the BL system (so it sat for like 1 yr+?? on the shelf) and all of a sudden all of these new mini's came out and what do yea know, the H8 had caught my eyes. So that's why I was wondering if it would work. And thank you for giving me the answer to my question. :D