PDA

View Full Version : Help To Hop Up My Inferno

RAE
08-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Hi:
I just have my H8 and I can't wait until receive my next pay check to up grade my baby ;) ... First I will change my suspension parts for alum. and the motor. HERE IS THE POINT.... I read about diferent motors and I probably will go for the AON 4900 or graupner SPEED 400, the question is: ince I don't have another radio, do I need to change my speed control (inferno original can work with one of this motors)and if I need to install a new Speed control how I can use the perfex kt-3 radio with?

Sorry if sounds a dummy question but this Rc field is new for me. :rolleyes:

Best Regards,

holy_inferno
08-02-2005, 09:22 PM
...Welcome to the Forums :)
...First off, you'll need oil shocks, ball bearings for the hubs, a good battery pack, and grease the diffs before even considering upgrading the motor.
...If you use a brushed motor like the Graupner, it can probably be used with the stock electronics and radio, If you decide to upgrade the electronics, you'll need a new ESC, Receiver, and servo. If you want to use the stock radio, use the receiver (http://halfeight.com/shop/product.php?productid=16233&cat=0&page=1) offered at the hE.com shop.
...A brushless motor like the Aon 4900 requires a brushless ESC, like the Mamba-25, and all the electronics, receiver, servo has to be changed.
:)

J.E.
08-03-2005, 05:51 PM
You sure need "oil shock" fist !! I still not recive my yet, and I have waitting for a month now :( . My H8 sure bounce like ball on the track with stock shock, so go get yourself a set of oil shock and brushless system :D then you will see your H8 go !!

maxxenitout
08-03-2005, 06:22 PM
still not recive my yet, and I have waitting for a month now :( .

Where did you order them from???