PDA

View Full Version : whats up?

fuzzhead
07-30-2005, 07:53 AM
my name is brandon and im from Grand Forks, ND.

i am relatively new to the micro scene. i own two mini-ts but dont run them (more like cant run them). i want something else. im trying to get rid of the mini-ts and my touring car. i am looking at either the h8 or the rc18mt. my lhs of course carries parts for the assoc. truck but i want to you guys to battle it out to swing me either way towards one of them.

and if any of you are interested i will trade my xxxs for either of these. mildly hopped up of course. (bearings and shocks or something like that)

holy_inferno
07-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Welcome to halfEIGHT.com Forums!

Asking whether you should buy an RC18MT or a Mini Inferno in a Mini Inferno Forum, you would probably get biased replies...

So buy a Kyosho Mini Inferno halfEIGHT! :D

fuzzhead
07-31-2005, 04:02 AM
well i am leaning towards the assoc. truck at the moment. so i want to here reasons why i should go otherwise.

.5x8
07-31-2005, 04:39 AM
the h8 can do things that the assoc. truck cant do. it will handle WAYY better the the 18mt and it has has ALOT of adjustment you can do on the h8. this car doesnt run like a 1/16 scale....it runs like its older brother the 1/8th scale 777

fuzzhead
07-31-2005, 04:43 AM
ok. keep going. im liking what im hearing. not to mention i have just read things about the "other" truck and the h8 having those same problems is an impossibility.

BitHed
08-21-2005, 11:51 AM
...so which did you go with FuzzHead? Further down the timeline i can recommend having BOTH...Kinda like a Jekyl and Hyde situation...