PDA

View Full Version : Finally ready to assemble

type r
07-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Hi Guys,

since a few months I'm reading your posts on a regular base. I learned alot from you and thought "why not by one" . . . . that was 1 month ago. Things have gotten a little "out of hand" :o . . .
Now I think I have everything (I only need ball diffs, front C-hubs and an alloy upper arm set). Hope it rocks !
The Mamba is a 6800 type
And 2 of my friends have bought an identical packet. We normally drive 1/5th scale Marders . . . These things are tiny compared to them !

enjoy the pics
greetings

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/koenc/Mini%20Inferno/PICT0003_2.jpg

holy_inferno
07-20-2005, 08:59 PM
:eek: Whoa! That's like every hop-up available right now from 3Racing...Really does look like you went kinda overboard, how much did you spend for all that?
...The 200 size (I think) Mamba might have some trouble moving all that weight.
...Awesome Mini Inferno body you got there
Pictures when you've installed all those parts :) :D

adrenalinrush123998
07-20-2005, 11:50 PM
just to let you know, alot of that is really overkill.

theres quite bit of unneseccary stuff there......
but that is going to be one super-awesome indestrucible inferno.
oh and i really like that paint on the body you have for it.

mOOsE
07-21-2005, 12:15 AM
he said it was out of hand. Good stuff though, I don't think you can ever over-do it with RC. If you are having fun, then you are doing it right ;)

Hawk
07-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Hey I love it. Nothing exceeds like excess. That is most everything available or at least one version of it. Makes quite the impressive display. I think going with the Kyosho shocks was a great idea.
I see you have a body you need to paint. When you do, can I get the one you have now, it is pretty cool. :cool:

.5x8
07-21-2005, 01:07 AM
DID YOU BUY ALL THAT ON EBAY? or did u buy the car and then bought all that stuff....i think you shouldve gone with a aon 4900 instead of that mamba 6800 though...mamba will have a problem moving that weight..it will cog..and i think thats a guarantee..i have my aon 4900..doesnt cog at all..

maxxenitout
07-21-2005, 03:01 AM
Geeezz.. and I thought I was bad... LOL!! You are going to have a really hooked up Inferno.. Have Fun!!!

TamiyaBF
07-21-2005, 07:27 AM
Are you Koenc (not the right spelling I know) from TC ?

Have to be...saw the smae pic on TC today.
Welcome.

type r
07-21-2005, 07:54 AM
Yep, I'm koenc on www.Tamiyaclub.com(Tamiyacollectors : we can be found everywhere !)

Thanks guys fore the nice comments and someone said that it is overkill . . . . you are wright !! :) It actually is. But you've gotta love it to the fullest.

But here is how it went. We sat toghether (me and my 2 friends) and decided to buy 3x 1/2 8. When we got them they were dead slow BUT . . . the drove very very very good. Like real 1/8th sclae ones. Not lile the Mini T (which only drives on the rear wheels)
So we decided to get some options. (We've ordered allmost everything at www.stellamodels.com ). Seen the big amount we ordered, we got an extra reduction and a few option parts (cheap ones) for free.
We first went for the carbon and drive parts and the motor offcourse (I know about the AON . . . . probably later).
Total amount spent . . . . . ssssstttt, The misses can read also you know ;)
But then we saw the alloy parts . . . . and I LOVE alloy. I know it adds weight but it makes it also more stable.
I've inserted a pic of my Marder. After mounting all the alloy bits it was +1 s. faster, although it weight over 0,4 kg more (from 10,1 -> 10,5 kg). But there was no more slop.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/koenc/Marder/PICT000444.jpg
The body : Well, It's just red paint with Tamiya decals .... very easy.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/koenc/Mini%20Inferno/PICT0001.jpg
I Hope to built it next week, and will certainly post pictures when finished.

friendly greetings from Belgium
Koen