PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with my mamba esc?

.5x8
07-17-2005, 05:48 AM
well, i bought a aon 4900 and a mamba 25 esc from Gregg, someone on thsi forum..and i know its not his fault....well i was pretty sure he didnt use the same radio as i am using which is a airtronics blazer sport.....and i installed everything.....i tried to recalibrate and reprogram the esc since the thing went kinda nutz when i tried it without calibrating...for some reason....when i program it...when i hold the throttle...it says it as a NO instead of a YES, its totally switched..so i switched the wires...still did the same thing..ITS WEIRD!!! can someone help me? thanks....

i have tried reprogramming it OVER AND OVER for atleast 2 or 3 hours.......i even follow the directions.....i even tried just going with it...(using brake as yes..and throttle as no)

well thanks again..

mOOsE
07-17-2005, 06:10 AM
servo reverse switch on the radio. It should be somewhere on it. Flip it the other way and you should be good to go I think. It might be in the batt compartment. Let me know if that works and if not we can take it from there

.5x8
07-17-2005, 06:38 AM
i found the problem....thanks any moose...lol it was the transmitter...the throttle was on REVERSE LMAO!!! hehehe thanks

ps ill post pics up later!

thanks again!

and thanks to gregg for hookin me up with the BL system!

acsubie
07-17-2005, 08:21 AM
and thanks to gregg for hookin me up with the BL system!

now you thank him, but when you where over there cursing out the esc because of USER ERROR, you though he sold you a busted esc???...just jk but i told you were most likely doing something wrong

holy_inferno
07-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Heh, I had to reverse my throttle for the Mamba-25 to work properly-opposite to yours :D