PDA

View Full Version : Just great...

Bad Company
07-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Well, I received my 9.6v pack and Xspeed motor today. I thought I had the right size allen wrench to remove the set screw from the stock motor, but I guess not, I ended up stripping it. Now I have a Xspeed motor and no pinion for it.

Two things, do the pinions in the shop include the setscrew, and what is the exact size of the setscrew so I can obtain the correct allen wrench?

Thanks.

holy_inferno
07-12-2005, 12:10 AM
You can find an allen wrench and extra set screws included with the Mini Inferno...unless you threw it all away..

Bad Company
07-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I realised that after I had posted, too bad I didn't notice before I used the one in my toolbox. Either way, I can't get the stripped set screw out, yet. I take it the set screws I have are the same that are used with the ones in the shop?

holy_inferno
07-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Yea, they should be....If you're talking about the Kyosho ones :) I think if you buy a pinion they should always include a set screw, so use that one... ;)

Bad Company
07-12-2005, 12:23 AM
OK Thanks. Man, I feel like a complete idiot, what a day it has been.

.5x8
07-12-2005, 01:21 AM
yes....i jsut recently boughta 12t for my mini inferno......it came with 1 lil screw to use...ONE EXTRA SCREW and a ALLEN WRENCH!