PDA

View Full Version : Fun anyone!?

chrille
03-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Hello! I`m an 16 years old boy from Sweden and loves all that have to do with R/C! But i only have cars...and a boat to ofcourse. My latest project with cars was a Mini-Z Monster that, when it was finished did about 45km/h! Bad was that i didnt get to try it out before i sold it but, wtf!? My next project is ofcourse the Half8! :) And what will hapend to that, well, live and see!

Well, anyway, other things that i like is snowboarding, computers and, ofcourse, girls! :)

Other cars that i drives is: Kyosho Mini-Z 02, Iwaver 02, Kyosho Big Boss (my first car, it`s about 10 years old now) and a Yokomo MR4-TC SD SSG that will become my drifting car this summer.

That was a little about me, if you wanna know enything else, just ask!

RURC
03-19-2005, 03:07 AM
Hello
My wife and her family are from Stalkhome (I know I spelled it wrong please for give me) wher are you. I met her when I was working for Porsche in Germany. Very pritty country. We lived at the A1ring in Austria for about 8 years. Best looking track in the world. A real pain to drive though. Hockinheim Ring is much better. In fact I think it is the best track in the world. :D

BitHed
03-19-2005, 08:57 AM
...Chrille I am very proud to welcome you here, all the way from Sweden...Just telll us when it gets too cold for you mate and we will send you some hot coffee and a warm girlie to warm the cockles of your heart ;)

chrille
03-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Hehe, thanks BitHead! It`s just about 28 degres F out now, so it`s not so cold! :)

And RURC, i live in Falun (maybe you have heard about Falu copper mine?) it`s about 2 hours from Stockholm so it`s not so far away! :) Btw tomorrow i`m going to Stockhom to compete with Mini-Z in a cup called Miniracingbolaget cup. So, see ya!

halfEIGHT
03-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Welcome chrille! Good luck in your race tomorrow; are you a member at our Mini-Z site, http://mini-zracer.com ? :)

chrille
03-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Thank you halfEIGHT! :) Yes, i`m a member there to, i dont remember, either is my name chrille or either it is chrille_pro-z there.... I`m a member on to many forums! :)

halfEIGHT
03-19-2005, 05:14 PM
:) Cool! :)