PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Inferno Team Kit?

Sasquatch
07-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Are there any rumors, hints or a chance of a Mini-Inferno kit? I do not want to deal with those type of electronics again ever in my life. :mad: I had to deal with those in my Mini-T......
Well, is there a chance of that happening like the Mini-T Pro, 18T Factory Team Kit and the Itsy Bitsy Spyder Pro?

holy_inferno
07-07-2005, 09:34 PM
...Rumors can easily be started and are usually false...no hints, little chances :)

.5x8
07-07-2005, 11:08 PM
i dont think they would do it soon....i wish they wouldve just done that in the first place....with all the oil shocks....and whatnot...they wouldve saved money AND people prefer it that way

TNB
07-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Why should Kyosho release a kit so soon? They could probably make quite a bit off of the RTR since the only mini "buggy" competition currently is the A-Tech 1/18th scale. It seems to me that the only reason Losi finally released a Pro-Version of the Mini-T was because the market was probably pretty much saturated and because there was more 1/18th scale competition.

.5x8
07-08-2005, 12:59 AM
yeh but wouldnt it be nice to have all the upgrades IN the inferno already? 3racings inferno is like that except it has all the bling bling aluminum stuff....lol im a weight weenie..lolz..what i would like to see is 3racing come out with a SSG CF chassis the back right where the motor mounts and such...i rather have that kind of configuration then the one now......

this is what im talking about..
here
http://www.halfeight.com/forums/showthread.php?t=524&highlight=configuration

here
http://www.halfeight.com/forums/showthread.php?t=564

and...here x]
http://www.one18th.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22331
:D :p :D

Sasquatch
07-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Well, Associated came out with a Factory Team version of the 18T within what is it, 3 months of release? I don't see why Kyosho shouldn't come out with a kit unless they're having money problems. I'm also a weight weenie, but not to the extreme like some people are. I just need the basics, CVD's, ball differentials, bearings, oil shocks and some carbon fibre parts where they would be useful. I probably won't get a Mini-Inferno until someone releases a kit version because it's too much money for me, especially being 15 and at the moment no job, yet.

Oh, wouldn't it be kind of cool if Losi came out with a 2WD mini buggy? It would go along very nicely with the Mini-T. The only thing that needs to be done is a revision of the Mini-T and that they don't make the same mistake as before with the stock gear.

holy_inferno
07-08-2005, 02:58 AM
Kyosho's Mini Inferno basically has no competition as it's the only one in its class...
I'm doubtful that Kyosho has money problems, maybe Kyosho Corp of America...
A kit version wouldn't be too expensive to develop, but if there was one, and considering all the option parts made by Kyosho for the Mini Inferno are included, it might be close or more expensive than the RTR...(Ti screws:$90, Oil Shocks:$60; sold as options)

holy_inferno
07-08-2005, 03:02 AM
I probably won't get a Mini-Inferno until someone releases a kit version because it's too much money for me, especially being 15 and at the moment no job, yet.
...Some here are even younger :)

Off Topic: If the HalfEight series were to continue, there would only be 3 models, I think: Mini Inferno, Mini Evolva, Mini Mad Force, Twin Force, or Giga Crusher :D

BitHed
07-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Off Topic: If the HalfEight series were to continue, there would only be 3 models, I think: Mini Inferno, Mini Evolva, Mini Mad Force, Twin Force, or Giga Crusher :D

...Mirror mirror on the wall... ;)

.5x8
07-08-2005, 05:04 AM
i think kyosho SHOULD make a mini mad force!!! and all of their popular nitro series.....O_O think of it...RALLY! lol..that would be wickeedd

off topic: kyosho already came out with a smaller nitro version of the inferno before the H8 though..i think its called the baby inferno...1/10 scale version..never seen someone buy it from my lhs though...or seen someone run it..

Sasquatch
07-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Well, is there a chance that Kyosho will come out with a Team Kit? Because I'm wondering if I should save up for an E-Maxx (I need at least one big scale vehicle) or a Mini-Inferno (I need at least one buggy).

holy_inferno
07-08-2005, 10:03 PM
i think kyosho SHOULD make a mini mad force!!! and all of their popular nitro series.....O_O think of it...RALLY! lol..that would be wickeedd

off topic: kyosho already came out with a smaller nitro version of the inferno before the H8 though..i think its called the baby inferno...1/10 scale version..never seen someone buy it from my lhs though...or seen someone run it..
Kyosho's 1/10 scale Inferno is the TR15...It's now in a readyset
If they made all half scales of their popular nitro series, it wouldn't be in the "HalfEight" series as they are PureTen, 1/10 scale, except for their rally cars SuperEight :)

(Too much time in my hands, damn Seattle rain ;) )