PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Tour

BitHed
07-06-2005, 12:56 AM
...Man oh man!! Did you see the finish of the team time trial yesterday? GREAT racing...its been a while since the tour was THAT much fun to watch in the such early stages...But at least Lance is back in the yellow again...It should be a good event this year...i hope Lance DOESNT take TOO big a lead from the start and we can have some more dramas :D

mOOsE
07-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Lance is the man
Got the yellow band on the shifter in my car ;)

BitHed
07-06-2005, 01:04 AM
...one on my wrist and one on my keys...sent 2 to a bike brotha in New Zealand...and the badminton coach at school has one on too :D I loved seeing the one single 'arm-band' on the sleeve of the discovery uniform...very slick...

...BTW i hope George Hincapie has a good year...George wears Oakleys too :D

akura2
07-06-2005, 02:11 AM
I wear my band all day every day.... Have you guys seen the new Oakley Gascan shades.. man those are cool... too wide for my face though...sucks

when I raced mountain bike years ago Oakley was one of my sponsors... it was cool... got a bunch of Frogskins, and M-Frames... back when they first came out... then I stopped racing and all the cool stuff came out

BitHed
07-06-2005, 02:41 AM
...i was a weekend warrior WAY back but i was 'supported' by the guy who was bringing in PowerBars when they werent even here yet...Remember I have been in Japan a LONG time...

...I also got a load of products from CHUMS Eyeglass Reatainers way back when they were just new too...Those were the days...The good old days...pine smelling razor rash and the funky tang of muscle relaxants...ahh...and then i was cursed with beer and women and it all came apart ;)