PDA

View Full Version : Installation of ATM Anti Roll Bars

hkopium
07-02-2005, 04:45 PM
I just bought them today and it is difficult to install without a manual/instruction... But I have finally obtained some photos, so I post them here just in case some of you may need them.

(1) FRONT

hkopium
07-02-2005, 04:46 PM
(2) Front: Another Look

hkopium
07-02-2005, 04:47 PM
(3) Rear Anti Roll Bar

hkopium
07-02-2005, 04:48 PM
(4) Rear: Another Look

hkopium
07-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Hope these photos can help...

One more thing to help you save time:
4 hex screws are included, 2 long and 2 short

2 short ones go to the silver ball thing.

2 longer ones go into the differential case of your H8. ;)

Crunch
07-02-2005, 05:04 PM
I was going to get them when I was at the hobby store today, but didn't know how it would be of aid to the handling.

Would you mind giving us a brief review on them? What suspension settings are you using? :p

Cheers~

hkopium
07-02-2005, 05:21 PM
I was going to get them when I was at the hobby store today, but didn't know how it would be of aid to the handling.

Would you mind giving us a brief review on them? What suspension settings are you using? :p

Cheers~

Rear suspension holder = Plate C
Shocks = Kyosho
Shocks Spring = 3Racing Blue (Medium I think)
Hex screwed the rear wheel arms to around 10 degree below horizontal

Still busy with those 4 hex screws at this moment... seems the longer ones should go into the differential case instead...

Damn!!! Need the instruction diagram so bad!!! :mad:

hkopium
07-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Using GOLD bar (hard)

Found out about one bad thing...
My rear differential case cover is broken! Although it can still hold the gold bar in place, I don't like the feeling about it. Need replacement. ARGH!!!

After installation, I don't think they are really necessary. Looks good with them on my H8, but performance wise, you can acheive the same result by using stronger spring on the shocks.

So... my suggestion is, no need to buy them unless you are so bored with your H8 and wanted to add some spice to it. ;)

A naughty metaphor just crossed my mind... using 2 condoms at the same time when you having a good time with your girl friend. HAHAHA

BitHed
07-03-2005, 01:42 AM
...i think i kind of understand what you mean :D I personally dont feel that the stabilizer bars are needed for MY H8...I am not a racer just a basher :o