PDA

View Full Version : Ordered Mamba 6800

holy_inferno
07-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Just felt like telling everyone here :) I ordered a Mamba 6800 Competition Combo at Bishop Power Products (http://b-p-p.com/)... Liked their decent offer ;) ... along with a heatsink and pinion... I know that the Aon 4900 suits the MinInferno better, but it was out of my price range :(

...Broke has this child become, so can you use an inferior AM computer radio system instead of an FM system?... Or will that risk unforeseen glitches and the like... What's the difference between AM and FM...

.5x8
07-02-2005, 02:11 PM
holy inferno...maybe you can find it somewhere..but i use a Hitec Lynx FM radio and this is not the Lynx 3D, its just a Lynx FM and this thing came with a full package....radio, reciever, and 2 servos for only 70 bucks at hobby people! very good radio too! sadly im not using it on my h8..unless i can get another reciever that will work for it..lol..

holy_inferno
07-02-2005, 05:39 PM
...Say .5x8, you got the Aon brushless yet?... If so, can you post some nice pics for all to see your car :)

holy_inferno
07-02-2005, 05:44 PM
holy inferno...maybe you can find it somewhere..but i use a Hitec Lynx FM radio and this is not the Lynx 3D, its just a Lynx FM and this thing came with a full package....radio, reciever, and 2 servos for only 70 bucks at hobby people! very good radio too! sadly im not using it on my h8..unless i can get another reciever that will work for it..lol..
Thanks, but I would prefer if I could use Futaba's R133F or R142JE mini receivers... It would be small enough to fit both receiver and ESC on the deck where the stock Receiver/ESC would go.. :)

.5x8
07-02-2005, 10:20 PM
naw didnt get the aon yet...i'm still waiting for steve to give me the grand total so i can paypal him...its been about a day now..i guess he took friday and the rest of the weekend off.....lol