PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off!!!!

maxxenitout
06-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Maybe this should be posted in the Off Topic forum but I need to vent....
As a few of you have seen in another post I spoke of having built a shed to house all my rc cars and parts. I also stated that I wasn't staying at home because my house was being remodeled. While today I went and checked up on the progress on the remodel and pick up a charger from my shed. Well to make a long story short, the lock on my shed was cut and I was completely wiped out. ALL MY RC STUFF IS GONE!! My 2 t-maxxes, My Hyper7, My OFNA Dominator, and the list goes on and on..... Akura2 is the only person on here that knows me personally and has seen a few of my cars, not one of them was left stock and most were over powered. So the price tag for my stuff is way up there. They also took a set of 20inch rims I just took off my van. The jerks (censored myself) even took storage boxes filled with stuff my kids made at school. As of this time I only have 1 suspect in mind and thats a story in its self, because he is related to my wife.
Well I hope none of you guys ever have to go thru this cuz it just plain sucks!!!! So as of right now the only cars I have left are my mini inferno and a mini quake I acquired in an online trade.
I also have a favor to ask to all my so-cal buddies if your at a track and a guy tries to sell you a t-maxx or a hyper7 of any high dollar rc car for a really cheap price, I ask that you act interested and take the guys name and number and either email me or pm me here so I can pass it on to the cops. I have a feeling the guy that took all my stuff is just out for a fast buck... Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Danny A.K.A. BIG D.

NOTE TO THE MODS...If I am out of line posting this here feel free to delete. it.

Hawk
06-24-2005, 10:11 PM
Man, my heart goes out to you. I hate that sh*t. :mad:
I hope you catch or recover some how at least most of your stuff. Good luck. Even though I am way north, I will keep an eye out. Hang in there bud. :cool:

maxxenitout
06-24-2005, 11:50 PM
Thanks man, it's hard. Especially since it may be someone in your family. Guess when your on drugs it doesn't matter who you steal from.

mOOsE
06-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Thats too bad man. I haven't had RC stuff stolen but plenty of regular Car stuff. Hopefully some or all of it gets back to you somehow. I will keep an eye out on ebay as well.

akura2
06-25-2005, 12:06 AM
dam... I wish you had put an alarm on the shed... even a car alarm jury rigged to work when the door is opened..or motion-activated lights.... it had to be someone who knew you had that setup back there... maybe the guys that are working on your house maybe?

I would hate to think that you might actually know who did it.. or worse... family

I feel for ya man...

BitHed
06-25-2005, 01:58 AM
...no worries about the post Maxxen...sorry to hear it happened...That would piss ANYBODY off...thats TWO posters from this site who have been ripped off...You and Abuser...THATS weird in itself...All the best in getting your stuff back and or catching the culprit...

maxxenitout
06-25-2005, 02:00 AM
The guys working on my house had no idea what I had in there and my father in law supervises them while they are there.I live in a duplex my house is in the back and my sister in-law lives in front. I have lived there for years with no one messing with my stuff, I know the neighbors fairly well.Now the person I suspect doesn't live there but recently got kicked out of his house for abusing drugs so he started living with my sister in-law up front. He comes and goes late at night and as of Wednesday no one has heard from him. He knew what I had because he was always asking me to sell him a truck but for a really really cheap price I offered to sell him a few trucks for his kids but he could never come up with the money. My neice that lives up front told me and the cops that she had heard the door to my shed close one day so she looked outside to see him in my yard. So thats how I come to my conclusion, and if the fingerprints come back his I will definatley be taking this to the full extent of the law! If I am wrong then I will apoligize.

akura2
06-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Well fingerprints don't lie... as long as they are from that particular incident versus some other miscellaneous time he may have touched the door or any of your stuff... well I hope you get your stuff back.. but if no-one has seen him lately... I'd say the chances of that are slim... but keep checking local hobby shops and asking RCer's... if people are honest, then your stuff may show up...

maxxenitout
06-25-2005, 05:09 AM
I've called all my local shops and have left a message for James over at Crystal Park I figured since it's the local track something may show up. If his fingerprints show up on the inside then he is the one responsible because I have never let him in my shed.
Thanks,
Danny

Mini-Devil
06-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Sorry to hear what happened... and I'm especially shocked by the fact some struff made by your kids was stollen as well :mad:

Could you possibly post a detailed list of all the stuff that was stollen, and if possible some picts? I will keep an eye on eBay as well.

mini racer
06-25-2005, 04:50 PM
hey maxxenitout, do you race at revalations cause I know a guy who is named danny and called BIG D, and Dan the Man, but if your not him, never mind then, yeah man, there wasn't noone at socal with anything nitro last night, I'll keep a look out!!

akura2
06-25-2005, 05:34 PM
If this guy was in for the quick cash... I doubt he would waste his time on eBay.. but it's worth a shot because if some of the things don't sell on the street then they might end up there as a last ditch effort...it's just that you need to have too much personal info on eBay for people who are doing illegal things to be bothered with... not trying to rain on anyone's parade especially since Danny's my friend... I'm just trying to see how we can get focused to get this solved....

When you are looking for an ice cube, you don't look in the coat closet.

I'm not sure how close Danny is to the local tracks but that's the first place I would think someone on drugs would go that was trying to unload hot RC stuff quickly that's been modded ... but I would also try the Forum and whatever local RC hangouts where guys just gather to drag race their stuff... it's usually not the most "professional" crowd and they are usually carrying a bit of cash to buy things from each other when they aren't racing for "pink slips".... it may already be too late but I wish you all the best mang

(I speak as one who has had two of my cars broken into in as many months and my radio stolen out of my Pathfinder and my Integra almost stolen completely[$1500 to replace the steering column] and also who has had people close to me rip me off [back in NYC])

.5x8
06-25-2005, 10:27 PM
o maxx tat sucks!! since im also in SOCAL ill keep a lookout!! got any pics of whats missing?

maxxenitout
06-25-2005, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the help guys, it's really appreciated. Makes me feel better to know that there are still people willing to help those in need!

If this guy was in for the quick cash... I doubt he would waste his time on eBay.. but it's worth a shot because if some of the things don't sell on the street then they might end up there as a last ditch effort...

I agree, I have checked out the tracks and looked around at local rc hang outs with no luck. As far as pics i'm currently looking for a disc I saved them on. As for a detailed list I amd working on one for the cops. As soon as it's completed I will send it to who ever wants it via e-mail.

hey maxxenitout, do you race at revalations cause I know a guy who is named danny and called BIG D, and Dan the Man, but if your not him, never mind then
No thats not me, kind of funny that if your name is Danny and your a big guy you most likely end up with those nick names. My son is 22 months old and already being called Dan the Man.

maxxenitout
06-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Update: 6/27/05

As of 8:30 A.M. I am waiting for the detective to meet me at home so he can fingerprint my shed. Hopefully they found what they need. I'll let you guys know.
Thanks again for the help,
Danny

adrenalinrush123998
06-27-2005, 10:08 PM
wow...this is the second member of this forum......

i really hope that the finger prints come up with someone, and that you are able to catch them and get your stuff back

maxxenitout
06-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Update 6/28/05

Crime scene investigater lifted plenty of prints. Was told it would take about a week for the detective to call me back with some info on my case.
Thanks again for the help,
Danny

Inferno454
07-02-2005, 06:58 AM
Dude, i feel so bad 4 u. I would help but im a long ways away in norcal. Sorrry :o

.5x8
07-02-2005, 01:55 PM
it doesnt matter inferno...just keep an eye out anywhere! =] well...i assume he would stay on the same state...so just everyone keep their eye out...since the mini inferno section on ebay is all stuff done by stella or dinball....it would be a easy spot to see a used h8 on ebay.

akura2
07-03-2005, 01:35 PM
it doesnt matter inferno...just keep an eye out anywhere! =] well...i assume he would stay on the same state...so just everyone keep their eye out...since the mini inferno section on ebay is all stuff done by stella or dinball....it would be a easy spot to see a used h8 on ebay.

I think the only thing they DIDN'T get was his H8.....

maxxenitout
07-03-2005, 11:26 PM
The only 2 cars they didn't get were my mini inferno and mini quake. I just purchased a rc18t to replace the stolen 1. Waiting till Tuesday to contact the detective. Hopefully some good news.

Inferno454
07-03-2005, 11:31 PM
ok could u give me some specs on the mssing cars so i could look on ebay please.

maxxenitout
07-04-2005, 04:07 AM
I've been watching ebay and checking local newspapers and "sale" papers like the Recycler. Please email me if you see anything you think I should look at and I will, email me @ maxxenitout@hotmail.com.
As far as going into detail it will take alot space and time to write all here but I will give you 1 example.. .

Started as original T-maxx.
Supermaxx thunder chassis pro kit with Ti center drives
Supermaxx servo saver kit
Robinson Racing Chrome Tranny case with full Supermaxx foward only tranny.
Proline supsension
Proline cvds
4 Ofna 1/8th scale threaded shocks with black shock sox.
RB WS7 engine with an unlimited engineering pull start mod.
Rb one piece pipe
Waller power adapter
40 series velocity rims
40 series bowties
custom painted F350 body. Airtronics 94359z steering servo and 94358 Brake and throttle servo.
Trinity 1100mah reciever pack
Hardcore Racing chrome diff cases
Kippster cups
Full set of Boca Bearings
Novak XXsynthesized 75mhz
HG Bumpers (twin spike style)
Hardcore Racing Skid Plates
and probably awhole lot more little things I forgot about....

Here's an actual list of the rc stuff taken not 1 car or truck was left stock...
Traxxas T-maxx X2 (Monster Truck)
Kyosho Mini-z Monster (Micro Truck)
Traxxas E-Maxx (Monster Truck)
Associated MGT (Monster Truck)
OFNA Hyper 7 (Buggy)
OFNA Dominator (Truggy)
AE RC10GT (Truck)
Xray M18 (Micro Car)
AE RC18T (Micro Truck)
AE NTC3 (Touring Car)
Airtronics MX-3 (Radio)
HPI Nitro RS4 MT2 (Truck)
Tamiya TLT (Mini Truck)
HPI Nitro R40 (Touring Car)
XTM X-Terminator Deluxe (Buggy)
XTM Mammoth (Truggy)
Associated RC10T4 Factory Team (Truck)
Tamiya R/C Mini Cooper (Mini Car)
Tamiya TT-01 (Touring Car)
Wing Totes 1/8 Extreme Bags X3 (Carrying Bags)
HPI Racing Micro RS-4 (Micro Car)
Promax Black Widow Pro (Charger)
Reedy Quasar pro (Charger)
Great Planes Triton (Charger)
ProMax Power Supply
Wattage Park Flyer PF-12 (Charger)
OFNA Starter Box
Paasch Air Compressor
Hot Bodies MiniZilla Truck (Micro Truck)
Global RCM Trainer (RC Plane)
Weller Solder Iron
Hitec RCD Eclipse 7 FM (Plane Radio)
Magnum XLS 46A (Plane Engine)
8 Misc. Nitro Motors Xtm, Ofna,Novarossi, Rex, Collari, Sirio, RB .12's and .21's
Atleast 20 sets of rims and tires 1/8th scale, 1/10th scale, Monster truck mostly new or in like new condition.
NIP
4 Airtronics Receivers for M8
4 Novak Synthesized Recievers 75mhz
2 Airtronics 94358z (Servos)
2 Airtronics 94359z (Servos)
8 Trinity Reciever packs
10 Proline Truck Clear Unpainted bodies
LRP IPC V7.1 (speed control)
Novak GT7 (speed control)
Novak Super Sport Brushless set-up

An endless amount of misc. parts
And stuff I can't remember!
They took everything including tools, cleaners, rags, spray bottles, batteries, etc., etc.
And thats just the Rc related stuff!!
Have reciepts for almost everything.
Been in Rc for along time and used to work at a hobby store, and I personally know alot of shop owners, thats how I got alot of my stuff.

.5x8
07-04-2005, 05:06 AM
i wonder how some one can start clearing out ur shead with all that stuff and put it into a car/truck and drive off without getting noticed.....was it over night or during the middle of the day?

maxxenitout
07-04-2005, 08:00 AM
That is exactly why we (my wife and I) have the suspicion that it didn't happen in one night. I hadn't been able to get to my house for a bit, so I had my father in law going there every day to let the guys working on my house in. He told me that one day my niece told him she heard my shed door open or shut and noticed her uncle in the yard. I was the only person with keys and the door makes a funny noise when it is open or closed. So my father in law just took a quick glance at the lock and thought it was ok. After I found the lock cut I told him that the lock had a funny shape and thats how I realized there was a problem, he then stated I thought it looked funny when I last checked it.(DUHHHH!!!) I suspect the certain person due to the fact that he comes and goes as he pleases and is on drugs. He also knows the neighbors fairly well, so him going in and out would not cause any type of suspicion. We think it was a good week between my father in-law checking out the lock and me finding it cut. Plenty of time to wipe me out. I've been playing detective and figure that who ever it was loaded my bags with all they could carry and walked right out with the stuff, dumped it somewhere and came back for more. The wing tote bags look like big duffle bags again nothing that would cause suspicion. The suspect also parks his car close to the gate entering my yard making it pretty easy if he backed in,popped the trunk and placed the bags in it. An ice cooler I won last year was also stolen, the only thing I can think of was that they(??) loaded it up with stuff and rolled it right out, again its an ice cooler who's going to get suspicious of that? Last but not least the boxes of stuff my kids made at school, could of easilly been dumped then filled with more stuff. I know if I saw someone carrying boxes out of yard I don't think I would pay much attention. Now I hope my hunches and all the Law & Order I watch pay off and they get this Bastard!!!
Thanks for all the help,
Danny AKA Big D

plain_simple
07-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Hope you get who did that! It really sucks!!! :eek:

.5x8
07-04-2005, 02:55 PM
did you ask your niece if she saw "the suspect" carrying anything? i mean if she heard it open and close..and saw "the suspect" right next to it...and he was carrying something....thats alot of proof right there

BitHed
07-04-2005, 02:59 PM
...5x8 i dont really think that is an appropriate thing to mention on an open forum...I think the members directly involved might be a little more clued up on who is who if you know what i mean...

akura2
07-04-2005, 03:00 PM
An endless amount of misc. parts
And stuff I can't remember!
They took everything including tools, cleaners, rags, spray bottles, batteries, etc., etc.
And thats just the Rc related stuff!!
Have reciepts for almost everything.
Been in Rc for along time and used to work at a hobby store, and I personally know alot of shop owners, thats how I got alot of my stuff.

Dam!!!!.. I didn;t know you rolled like THAT!....... sounds like my house but with less hop-ups (number of RC vehicles).... that's a lot of stuff and a lot of time to compile it.... I'm REALLY sorry man... that's definately grand larceny there... I hope they get him.... of course the suspect hasn't been back around right? You would think to throw suspicion off himself he would have stuck around and played sympathetic... "dam man, I'm sorry... I wish I know who did it....duh"... but no... he robbed and bounced......dum dum dum..... motion activated webcam with recording capabilty next time bro.... If I find him I'm going to kick his ass for you... then hold him you you can come and kick it... then we can take him to the police... "he tripped and fell officer.... but here is the culprit"

akura2
07-04-2005, 03:04 PM
...5x8 i dont really think that is an appropriate thing to mention on an open forum...I think the members directly involved might be a little more clued up on who is who if you know what i mean...

true... we need to refer to the person or persons invloved as "the suspect(s)"

used in a sentence for example... "If I saw the 'suspect' around... he would have a 9mm up his nose..."

.5x8
07-04-2005, 03:12 PM
fixed it x] sorry..i forgot (>.<")

He tripped and fell officer....
now thats funny! can i join? lol just playin..lol

maxxenitout
07-05-2005, 05:49 AM
I feel partially responsible for being ignorant in thinking that my stuff was safe in the shed.I mean I had a real strong feeling of security. You guys know, having that mentality "that will never happen to me","I know too many people", and "people know better than 2 mess with my stuff". Now did I get a major reality check!!! Left me with a feeling of being violated!!

Dam!!!!.. I didn;t know you rolled like THAT!....... sounds like my house but with less hop-ups (number of RC vehicles)....
Yeah man it took quite awhile to get all my stuff and a whole lot of working hard for it. I used to work in the refineries prior to working in the hobby shop so I was making crazy money. 7 days a week 12-14hr shifts, after paying rent and all the bills it left me with some good spending money. Working at the hobby shop only added to my addiction to rc, getting a major discount on returned items didn't help either.

If I find him I'm going to kick his ass for you... then hold him you you can come and kick it... then we can take him to the police... "he tripped and fell officer.... but here is the culprit"
Believe me after the system gets done with him...

used in a sentence for example... "If I saw the 'suspect' around... he would have a 9mm up his nose..."
In the heat of the moment I don't think it would have been hard for me to handle it that way, and I seriously thought about taking that route, but had to rethink it. I would have most likely ended up in jail.

BitHed
07-05-2005, 06:45 AM
fixed it (>.<")

...thanks...Appreciate it ;)

akura2
07-05-2005, 12:31 PM
In the heat of the moment I don't think it would have been hard for me to handle it that way, and I seriously thought about taking that route, but had to rethink it. I would have most likely ended up in jail.

Well you are handling it completely the right way and all I can do is keep an eye out and wish you the best... you're my boy and I'd hate to see this not have a happy ending

maxxenitout
07-06-2005, 03:23 AM
you're my boy and I'd hate to see this not have a happy ending
Thanks buddy, hope everything turns out good... Just have to wait and see.

Magnum P.I.
08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
hey did you have a revo with a sirio .23, 300 dollar radio,