PDA

View Full Version : TNB - Pet Human with RC Toys.

TNB
03-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Well the Pet Human has arrived. In between serving Tigger (Siamese mix) & Bennie (Bengal) like a pet servant usually does, they allow me to spend some of the cat food allowance on radio control cars (I have to set some coin aside so they don't think it is all for them). This ranges from a gasoline/oil mix 1/4 scale on-road car on down to a Radio Shack Zip Zap Monster; however, most of my time has been spent running Kyosho Mini-Zs since they are small, easy to work on, and because I own a large RCP Track. One thing about the Kyosho Half8 that appeals to me though I have yet to see one in person, is that it is electric and small--in other words, it should still run fine here even when it is over 110F though I may not want to run it anyway.

RURC
03-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Good to meet you. I hope that you dont mind if my dog watches your cats in your avaitar. He loves cats. Usually with a nice keyanti sauce. :D

TNB
03-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Sure your dog can watch. However, he better not get too close or the cats may make boshintang or gaesoju. Myself, I prefer bulgogi but there is a dog variation.

halfEIGHT
03-17-2005, 11:26 PM
they allow me to spend some of the cat food allowance on radio control cars

Wow, the food budget must be outrageous if the $ outlaid on RCs is only a small fraction! :D

TNB
03-18-2005, 05:23 AM
If I let them, the food budget could be a lot higher. Of course, with all the nice restaurants around here, it could be a lot higher if they let me. ;)

TNB
04-17-2005, 10:14 PM
As the photo shows, they tend to get want they want and we often fight over the RCs especially when I break something. It doesn't even matter if I fix it or not.

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album623/H8_Tigger2.jpg