PDA

View Full Version : MinInferno maintenance...

holy_inferno
06-22-2005, 09:53 PM
How often do you, or should you re-grease your diffs, rebuild your shocks, and do all those sort of maintenance work to keep your MinInferno in peak and healthy condition?

I know it also depends on how and where you drive it, but in general...

.5x8
06-22-2005, 10:41 PM
umm....regrease your diffs almost once every 1-2 months or so....i would rebuild my shocks about the same timeline...it also depends too..if im in the mood..plus its always nice to check if you got dirt in those shocks..then clean em out..lol.. but i change mine...hmmm yeh in the timeline about 4 or so months.....but it also depends how many times i go to the track a month..in the summer...every 2 months i clean...or just when im waiting for batteries to charge..its nice to check =]

Hawk
06-23-2005, 12:46 AM
After every race weekend, tear it down, measure, inspect and rebuild. Everything. :cool:

.5x8
06-23-2005, 12:55 AM
thats if u race and u want a REAL dialed car and ur serious about it =] i only run at the track every week or so.,..so its not a big deal..i can do it during battery changes...

Hawk
06-23-2005, 01:01 AM
I am very serious about the condition of my vehicles when I go racing. Serious as cancer. :cool:

.5x8
06-23-2005, 02:06 AM
lol...well im a basher...and i just like to ahve fun...theres nothing wrong with serious racing...and theres nothing wrong with bashing....WE ALL HAVE FUN TOGETHER WITH R/Cs! aye hawk....im gonna be out of town this weekend..but maybe next weekend we can meet up at socal raceway ! lol 2 infernos on the same track..hahaha i went with my h8 last weekend..im already known as the kid with the h8..lmao

Hawk
06-23-2005, 02:40 AM
That would be 4th of July weekend. Man, I am in Hollister. The home of the biggest Bike rally in the west. Independence day rally gets people from all over the world.
They close the main street through the center of town except to bikes. It is toddaly off the hook.

check out this link:
http://www.one18th.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22331

50,000 people, probably 30,000+ motorcycles. tire burnouts, drag races. Barbecues and rides for three days straight. They take over the whole town.

No racing RC that weekend, Gotta polish the scooter and lay some rubber down main street.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Hawk69/bikes1.jpg

.5x8
06-23-2005, 02:42 AM
lol aiite nvm..hahaha how bout the weekend after that? on saturday or something..cuz thats when i go!

im gonna go to farview park..and ddo some illegal r/c driving..lol...

TNB
06-23-2005, 03:43 AM
I would have guessed that the 65th Annual Sturgis Rally would be larger.

Hawk
06-23-2005, 04:43 AM
from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_West_(U.S.)

The Western United States, also referred to as the American West or simply The West, traditionally refers to the region constituting the westernmost states of the United States (see geographical terminology section for further discussion of these terms). Since the United States has historically expanded westward the definition the West has evolved over time, and is open to interpretation.

As defined by the Census Bureau, the Western region of the United States includes 13 states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. This includes all those states through which the Continental Divide passes (Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico), as well as all other states further west. Alternately, any state west, of the Mississippi River may or may not be considered part of the West today
:cool:

So Sturgis is not the west. ;)

TNB
06-23-2005, 04:57 AM
Alternately, any state west, of the Mississippi River may or may not be considered part of the West today
:cool:

So Sturgis is not the west. ;)
So what side of the Mississippi River is South Dakota? West.