PDA

View Full Version : nitro half 8?

ruknd
03-16-2005, 11:19 PM
I know when the mini-t first came out there were some nitro powered conversions...wonder if this will happen here. I guess they didn't work too well or it would have taken off as one of may RC cottage homebrew companies have.

BitHed
03-16-2005, 11:31 PM
...Country Alloy Works mentioned something about it ages ago but I havent heard from them in a while...Its probably 'do-able'...A bit mind boggling though...it would be kinda weird seeing as the 1:8 777 IS nitro anyway...lol...

RURC
03-17-2005, 02:14 AM
I thought you wanted to get rid of the stupid little heat sink and exhaust. God would you make up your mind

BitHed
03-17-2005, 02:38 AM
...on the EP they are like man-breasts mate...about as useful as useful as ejector seats in a helicopter...IF they were on a GP they would have jobs to do...

...i have this annoying habit of breaking stuff when i pretend to think I know what i am doing...I have vowed NOT to mess up my H8 with tinkering...I am going to fit PROPER parts and thats it...

...besides...the head and the cutter are going to get in the way of my Hello Kitty stickers :o

WhoMe
03-17-2005, 03:52 AM
HAH...Bit your too much man.

TNB
03-17-2005, 04:08 PM
...besides...the head and the cutter are going to get in the way of my Hello Kitty stickers :o
I'll be looking forward to those photos. Meow.

Mazda787b
03-17-2005, 07:32 PM
...Country Alloy Works mentioned something about it ages ago but I havent heard from them in a while.

Which means they are working something......................................... .......

.................................................. ...Let's just hope its powered by a .12 motor, preferrably an O.S.

BitHed
03-17-2005, 08:21 PM
...Mazda i will hit the boys up and see what they are up to...Their silence ie defining you know what i mean...I have a 4 year old son...and as lng as you can hear him you are fine...its when its silent that you have to worry...All sorts of weird stuff happens when hes NOT talking..lol...Maybe the boys at CAW, Country Aloy Works are sitting in the corner pulling the stuffing out of the sofa too ;)

Mazda787b
03-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Let's hope. I can't wait to blow by the real 777s at the track and watch the other racer's jaws drop.

tunnelhead
03-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Boy I sure know that feeling with my 2 year old. If you can hear him everything is ok, Silence means trouble. Like yesterday. Fixed his broke Mini Mauler. Didnt get out of the store, he broke 3 more things on it. Get home, fix those problems. Hear him playing then silence, Fear stuck threw my body found him. Mini Mauler swimming in bottom of the dogs 5 gallon water bowl. Dried it out and works, but pulls to the left real bad now.

BitHed
03-20-2005, 10:39 AM
...i bet your dog pulls to the right then..lol..

...My 4 almost 5 year old is FINALLY figuring out the 18T...He will inherit that once the H8 arrives...the other day we learnt how to turn before crashing into things but we stilll havent learnt about letting OFF the gas :eek: