PDA

View Full Version : Blue Parts

maxxenitout
06-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Just found this for all you guys that like blue aluminum parts..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34063&item=5980526395&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

akura2
06-07-2005, 08:52 PM
:eek: all that for $50!?!?!?!

I'd pay that for the knuckles and shock towers alone...and the rest would be just for bling factor... wow

I wonder how much all the weighs versus the stock plastic... and if it comes with all the screws

maxxenitout
06-07-2005, 09:57 PM
all that for $50!?!?!?! Yeah the price caught my attention too. It's just to much blue for me, and to much weight.

.5x8
06-07-2005, 10:24 PM
i wouldnt consider arms...i rather do the hop-upping my self.....nice carbon fibre towers.....cvds...aluminum kingpins....hexes...etc etc the list goes on..that way...i can control how it looks =] and weighs...and not too much bling bling

akura2
06-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Yeah the price caught my attention too. It's just to much blue for me, and to much weight.

same here... if it was titanium-colored... then maybe.. but then again... all I need is the knuckles and shock towers... the rest I'rather leave plastic for weight consideration and some areas need to flex to keep important stuff from breaking

BitHed
06-08-2005, 12:41 AM
...i have thrashed my beast totally...and the arms WILL NOT break...the rear hubs I can deal with, but front and lower arm sets? TOTALLY not needed IMO...Front knuckles for sure and we all know why...the rear brace is a good idea and works great but i still would rather NOT have to use it...but i do...Those arms though are just a recipie for disaster i think...Just TOO MUCH excess weight...my 2 cents...

WhoMe
06-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Ive never heard of these guys..has anyone else? And though i do agree with everyone about the need to alloy arms thats a nice price on those items.