PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum steering knuckles

crymynal
06-07-2005, 02:10 PM
:eek: Someone has finally made them. I went to buy them after they had been posted only 1 hour and someone already bought them. :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5980487337&fromMakeTrack=true

acsubie
06-07-2005, 02:20 PM
just email the seller, i bought mine on saturday nite for 11 bux, the seller has been posting new auctions for them daily, usually a couple bux more than i paid though :(

.5x8
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
he probably realized that alot of people want them....so he raised prices

akura2
06-07-2005, 02:32 PM
:eek: Someone has finally made them. I went to buy them after they had been posted only 1 hour and someone already bought them. :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5980487337&fromMakeTrack=true

I always though Knuckes were one of the first things made after the shock towers, and turnbucklesssssss
...at least that's when I saw them

Crunch
06-07-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm waiting for the 3Racing units to become available myself. Since 3Racing is local to me, I'll wait.

I got so fed up at the track tonight when my new Atomic Ti kingpins and screws from the knuckles kept disappearing....luckily I was able to find them in all the dirt (small track + good eyes + loads of luck).

MOTRAIN
06-08-2005, 06:05 AM
Yeah I think I will be waiting for the 3 Racing ones... their stuff seems to be top notch.... these are amust have, Crunch I feel your pain bro! Glad to hear you found them!

Anyone heard when the 3 Racing ones are going to be released?

BitHed
06-08-2005, 06:43 AM
...i knew SOMEONE would be losing thei titty screws all over the place...Just not worth it without decent knuckles...

hkopium
06-08-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm waiting for the 3Racing units to become available myself. Since 3Racing is local to me, I'll wait.

I got so fed up at the track tonight when my new Atomic Ti kingpins and screws from the knuckles kept disappearing....luckily I was able to find them in all the dirt (small track + good eyes + loads of luck).

Crunchie brother, use some screw glue on them.

Hawk
06-08-2005, 03:49 PM
I have heard that thread lock products often corrode plastic parts if use there. Should be used on metal to metal only.
There may be some that is good for plastic but I would be careful as it could cause more damage than it helps. :cool:

Crunch
06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Thanks hkopium, I thought about that, but knowing my messy "art" skills, I'll probably glue the knuckles and the hubs together. I just know that's gonna happen. Either way, the knucles are stripped and needs to be replaced anyways.

:p