PDA

View Full Version : FS: HPI Super Nitro Rally RS4

Mazda787b
06-06-2005, 07:21 PM
You can delete this if it does not belong here, but it does not say that H8 specific parts belong here.

I have a Used HPI Super Nitro Rally RS4 for sale. It is RTR and includes T-15 engine, GPM front and rear Aluminium A-Arms with Titanium Hinge pins, Futaba Throttle and Steering Servos, a set of On-Road and Off-Road tires on mesh wheels, Subaru WRX body, Carisma transmitter, Traxxas Reciver, 1100mah Rx pack, Power Racing Fuel bottle, and Thunder Tiger Rechargable Glow igniter. Some spare parts will also be included. The A-Arms alone ran me $70. The fronts have a few runs on them, and the rears are brand new.
Most importantly, this car has the optional two-speed transmission which makes this car go like a rocket!

For all this, I am asking $100. Not bad for a very fun car. I will also throw in a quart of Byron 20% Nitro Fuel.

Here is the latest pictire I have. The only thing that varies is that there are two Futaba Servos installed, the Rear GPM arms are installed, and there is a brand new Dynamite Air Filter Installed.

http://img292.echo.cx/img292/8427/sale6mv.png